Dry wet game.

And it wasn't the last time.
━━━━━━★━━━━━━

Cypher, Seoul HQ /  Present day :

"So, are we really gonna play this game ?" you sighed as you got up from your chair. The man across the table shrinked in his seat as you stood to your full height. The cuffs around his wrists rustled against the table as he tugged desperately at them. His eyes trailed over to you and met yours in plea. 

"Please, i already told you everything i know." he sobbed. 

"Have you now.." you tilt your head in amazement. "That's funny because, i don't have shit." you hissed the last word in his ear and he shuddered in fear. whimpers and snivles escaped him as he tried to pull away from your reach as far as he can. Too bad the cuffs went against his wishes. 

 "Now i'm gonna repeat myself one last fucking time. and i want you_" You yanked his hair back as you said that, his cries grew louder as he looked up at you through black bruised eyes and a busted nose. "_to answer me. Or else." Your heel slammed on the chair between his thighs, and he jumped in fright. "I'm gonna impale your dick to this chair and you'll walk out of this room with your balls up my heel like a fucking barbecue stick." you snarled. "Got that ?"

He cried, exhaustion and pain taking a toll on him after weeks of starvation, sleeplessness and torture. He looked like a dead man and he certainly felt like one. Matter of fact, he shouldn't even ever dream of walking free again, because there was no getting out of here. You'll make sure of it. 

"Wife.." he weakly exhaled. "I have a wife__daughter." his shoulders shook as he cried. "Family.. please.."

"Aw.." you cooed at him, fingers digging deeper into his greasy scalp, gripping his hair tighter in your grip. You leaned down on him, lips brushing against his ears as your sneered. "I had one too." you grinned sinisterly as you straightened up. "Good folks, i tell you." you began. "Your misses seems like a nice lady." you watched how his eyes widen. "She sure knows how to treat kids. Everyone loves her in that fancy preschool. Even the principal" you tauned. "He's a fine handsome man if you ask me." 

"No." he shook his head. "I can see right through your little game_" 

"What game ?" you cocked a brow. "I'm merely stating facts here, sir." You chuckled. "And she seems to love those kids back. Tsk, aww, such a sweet sweet lady." You sighed. "Such a shame, she doesn't have kids of her own, so she has to look after other people's children, to try and feel how being a mother would feel like." you shook your head. "What's the matter ? your balls don't function ? your old shriveled up dick doesn't pump any juice anymore ? or did you all waste it on the whores ?" you scoffed. "Who am i kidding, i bet you milked yourself to the last drop right into your palm. Didn't you ? you fat useless dickwad." you growled. "That's probably why she let the 30 year old principal bang her on his desk on every monday evening and on late thursday hours, after the school is closed." you laughed, to his utter horror. 

"Don't even get me started on that daughter of yours_ what's her name, ah ! Lena, was it ?" you saw how he tensed under your grip. "Wonder if she knows that she's adopted. Would be a shame to see her bright crooked smile disappear, knowing her father isn't really her daddy dearest. And that her mother whores around with a school principal_ not that i blame her, to be honest."

"Don't you dare go near my family." he growled. 

"Or what ? old dick ?" you giggled. "Wait, y'know what_" you straightened up, letting go of his hair and walking back around the table to pick up your tablet. You wiped you hand on the side of your jacket in disgust. "Greasy fucker."