Min Yoongi

"Mostly is it loss which teaches us about the worth of things."
_Arthur Schopenhauer _
━━━━━━★━━━━━━

"Take my hand and don't let go !"

"No, please just come back down ?" 

"Come on ! don't be a coward Yoongi . It's just a tree !" 

"I'm afraid of heights you idiot ! and mom would kill me if anything happens to you . So get down here !" 

"Meh, you're not my boss, Min Yoongi."

"Listen here, Bisty. Either you come down here or... or.."

"Orrr.. ?" 

"Or i'll kiss you." 

"Haha you wouldn't. You can't even climb the tree, silly." 

"Don't challenge me, Y/n."

"You can't climb up the tree~ You can't climb up the tree~~" 

"Bet." 

"W_wai what are you doin_ hey don't climb up here !" 

"Too late."

"I don't want you to kiss me !"

"Also too late." 

"I_Isn't that rape ??" 

"We're both kids, dumbass. And it's just a kiss." 

"Says no boy ever. Don't come near me !" 

"You brought this upon yourself. I hope your lips aren't as dry as your humor." 

"Auntie Jin-Ae ! Yoongi wants to do the bad TV stuff with me !!" 

━━━━━━★━━━━━━

June / 13 / 2018: 

A warm touch glided itself across your forehead. Your senses picked up the stinging scent of carbolic  acid, steril, and the overwhelming aroma of coffee and the sweetness of flowers and roses. You recognize this smell. Your mind does. You've been here quite a few times.

The warm touch slid down across your cheek, leaving warm tingles in the process, before it cupped the side of your face tenderly. A soft sigh travelled the air. 

You also recognized the voice, and the touch. But your body didn't. 

You shot your eyes open, your hand came to wrap around the hand that was on you and your other one was about to grip the neck of the person who touched you. But before you could, he stopped you by holding down both your wrists. 

"Shh, shh it's me, it's me." he whispered. Voice soft and low. "Easy now. It's only me, Namjoon, remember ?"  

 It's only me, Namjoon, remember ?"