Chapter 8 - Dangerous Comparison

Narrator

For some days everything was tranquil. Tiff, Tuff, Kirby, Kerogene and Lady Moonlight could spend almost togheter, without fights and without problems. Was so wonderful that it barely seemed real.

"Is fantastic, it feels so good!" Tiff commented relaxed, leaned on a tree to the usual garden near Whispy Woods. They were having a pic-nic Tiff, Tuff, Kirby and were invited Kerogene and Moonlight too. Tuff got up. "C'mon Kirby, let's go to play! Kero come!" he said with enthusiasm. "Mmh a sec" Kero told, with some food in the mouth. Then he got up and with a leap he reached them. Moonlight sigh, twiddling with the flower garland that she created. "It is so beautiful, you should teach me!" Tiff exclaimed at its sight. But, noticing her mood, she did her a question: "What's wrong?" asked, placing an hand on the hers. "Nothing..." she answered with a lightly miserable smile. Tiff stopped to stear at her analytical, for a moment. "You're thinking about Meta Knight, isn't true?" she asked then. "How do you know?" asked in answer the girl. She shifted behing the blond ponytail with an haughty way. "Is easy to get it" she said then, and she did her a gaze that infused her thoughts. She seemed say that she knew about her feelings for Meta Knight. The lady blushed and looked at somewhere else. The young girl began to chuckle and then she sat next to her. "Come on, teach me how to create a flower garland!" she exclaimed then, with her comforting smile. Lady couldn't do without return and accept. "That's right!"

It got late afternoon, and Tiff and Lady put back all the things, table clothes, cutlery, glasses, dishes, remained food, inside the baskets. "Hey Tuff, we've got to go!" the young girl said, calling for her brother. "So bad! C'mon let's get back to the castle guys" Tuff said, and reclaiming the ball he returned to his sister, and Kirby and Kerogene followed him. Tuff began to laugh. "What have you got on the head, what did you put on it ahahahahah!" Tiff snorted, and stiff she answered: "Is a garland, you should know that I've did it!" she did a twirl, and the she asked him: "How does it fits me?" "Terrible, ahahahahah" Tuff answered, laughing coarsely under his hands. He was keeping the hands in front of his mouth, to tone down his sisterly mockery maybe. "Rude and boor, you don't understand anything about fashion!" said still stiff the sister. "Come on, let's go Kirby" she said then, picking up a basket. Moonlight picked up the other basket. "Did you do it?" Kerogene asked to her sister, referring to the white flower garland that she was wearing. "Yes" she answered, a bit lost. "It suits you well" the brother commented, and she smiled. "Thanks!"

She closed the door of her room, but not key-closed. She could have watched a bit of television, but she didn't have the will to see the king souplesse making fun of Kirby. She went in front of the mirror for look at herself with the garland on. It suited very good on her. She wanted, deep inside, that Meta Knight saw her with that on her, saying her that she was cute. Her expression was too much sad, so she distanced from the mirror. She looked outside the window, and being right there a nice sky she decided to go to have a walk, for having some time by herself. "Hey Kerogene, I go out a bit" she said, and closed the door. "Okay" he answered, but she was already gone.

She walked with a lot of calmness along the roads that brought to the village, and she lingered to observe the little river flowing under the bridge on where she talked with Meta time ago. She was leaning on its railings with  a thoughtful face.

From above, the dark knight was observing the landscape, on the research of something, or maybe someone. He was on a very complicated expedition, on the research of a rare item. It would be needed for a peerless revenge. In the distance he noticed a long brown haired girl that was looking at the flowing river, leaned on a bridge. She was wearing a well made flower garland. He made a sneer and he flew towards her. She was the girl he was looking for.

Dark P.O.V.

Five days the jouney took me away. I thought I would never did it, I'm here instead. Toadys at Darkoon service helped me, I owe them my success too. In any case finally I found Lady Moonlight, and without thinking twice I slighshot towards her, then grabbing her from behind, simultaneously covering her mouth and taking her away, in my secret place. I throw her to the ground because I want make her feel an useless object that she is, and I look at her with superiority. She is as always terrified, but today surprised too.

"Dark!!" she exclaims, negatively surprised.

"Did you miss me?" I ask, with a slow threatening loudness.

"By no means!" she exclaimes, frightened. I observe her, and I see that she doesn't have anymore the garland. It should've fall on the bridge when I've took her away. Few matters, she doesn't have to be beautiful for me. She has to be fragile, and descrutible. Ahahahah! I make a step towards her and I bring up her face.

"You behaved really bad the last time. You deserve an exemplary punishment!" I tell her worryingly serene, and I afford myself to take off all she is wearing again. She has to feel defenceless. Nothing have to protect her. I put on her the collar like the last time. I pound her to sit against the tree, stearing at her with glowing red eyes. She has got sparkling eyes. Probabily she will snivel again, but I don't care. I begin to play with the strands of her very long hair. For intimidating her, impart her superiority. But I believe is attraction too. Because of this being inside me I don't understand myself. She bites her lip and I feel getting a bit crazy. But I don't have to loose control, is still me to command. The being inside me has to be good tonight. I take out a tiny glass bottle, containing a violaceous liquid. I pass it slowly on her right cheeck while I talk to her:

"This content is quite precious. It isn't easy to find. It comes from very far away, and all you got to do is drink. Calm, you won't die if is what you're thinking"

Now I keep the tiny bottle in front of her eyes, and she looks at it fearful. She don't seems someone who wants to drink the content. I uncork letting fall the cork on the ground, and I put the bottle to touch lightly her lips.

"Drink" I order her. She tenses the lips and concerns the eyebrows in sign of refuse. What have I got to do with this disobedient slave?

"Drink I told!" I exclaim, with a more intimidating loudness.