The War Begins (Dream VS Nightmare)

Italics: Dream
Bold: Nightmare

Dream would often remember how he would play with his brother, Nightmare. However, since he became evil, Dream has been so sad. Dream remembered that they would have a tickle war when they didn't see eye to eye.

Dream summoned Nightmare in the anti-void. Dream was prepared for his attack, he had a brush (kinda like the one in the pic) that he knew would tickle him like crazy. He also had hair brushes and scrub brushes to tickle him with.

"Why did you summon me? Do you think that you could stop me by yourself?"

"Brother! I know that you're still in there somewhere and I have a plan to get you back!"

"Oh? And what is this 'plan' of yours?"

Dream tackled Nightmare, taking him by surprise. Nightmare struggles in confusion, all while Dream grabbed a hair brush. Dream brushed it against one of Nightmare's sensitive tentacles, causing him to squeak.

"DREAM! Don't you dare! Don't tickl-eep! *Snicker* Nnoo! Mhmmmm!"

"Oh brother, you've always been so tough yet so ticklish~!"

Nightmare knew that Dream was powerful when it came to positive energy, but he didn't realize that he was a powerful tickler! He was screwed and he knew it! Dream continued to brush the tentacle, causing poor Nightmare to squeak and giggle helplessly. Dream was going easy on him on purpose, mainly because he didn't want to go too far on him.

Nightmare felt the bristles touch the base of his tentacle, resulting he to scream with laughter! Dream kept brushing there while he spidered his tentacle.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAM! STAHAHAHAP IHIHIHIHIT! IHIHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLES TOO MUCH! MERCY! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I'll only stop if you promise to stop killing people."

"NEHEHEHEHEVER!"

"Okay, you asked for it~."

Dream brushed his ribs, causing Nightmare to scream louder! After 20 minutes of this, Dream decided to give him a little break. Nightmare breathed heavily and he was too tired to move. He was filled with dread as he felt Dream removed his slippers and socks, leaving his feet exposed.

Dream knew that his feet were his "death" spot and that Nightmare would give in after 2 minutes of tickling there. Dream lightly stroked the middle of his sole, earning a squeak from his goopy brother. Dream grabbed the scrub brush and scrubbed his foot.

Nightmare lost it in a matter of seconds.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHERE! NAHAHAHAHO! OKAY OKAY! YOUHUHUHUHUHU WIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIN! IHIHIHIHIHI PROMISE TO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP KILLING PEHEHEHEHEHEOPLE!"

"Good boy~! Now *stops tickling* who wants tentacle rubs~."

Nightmare yawned in response, he felt Dream gently rubbing his tentacle. He shivered from the gentle touch, but shortly started to relax. Dream smiled as he heard his brother purr like a kitten at his gentle hands. He felt something wrap around his torso and discovered that it was Nightmare. Nightmare wrapped his arms gently around Dream while he started to fall asleep.

Winner: Dream