Tentacle Tickles (Nightkiller)

Bold: Nightmare
Underlined: Killer

Killer noticed that Nightmare was a little more tense than usual. He decided to relax him by massaging his most sensitive area, his tentacles. Killer tackles Nightmare to the ground.

"OOF! K-Killer?! What the hell are you doing?!"

He didn't answer him and started to gently massage one of his tentacles. Nightmare started to moan with delight, enjoying the soft touch. Killer noticed how calm he became and couldn't help but smile gently at his lover.

"Awww~. Who's a good boy? You are!"

He continued to relax Nightmare and earned loud purrs from his nightmarish boss. Killer blushes at how cute he was. Then suddenly, he came up with an idea. Killer started to lightly tickle Nightmare's tentacle, earning a squeal and gigging.

"Eeeeep! Kihihihihihiller! Nohohoho stohohohop! Hehehehehe ihihihit tihihihihihihickles!"

He continued to tickle him and started to pick up the pace. Nightmare shrieks with laughter, pounding his fists against the floor. Killer enjoys his laughter, finding him even cuter than before. He thought about where on his tentacle that he should tickle the helpless octopus. That's when he got a brilliant idea.

"Tickle tickle tickle~. Awww~! Is someone a widdle ticklish here~?"

He started to tickle the base of the tentacle. Nightmare bursts out with loud laughter, crying from how much it tickled. The poor, ticklish guardian couldn't take it any longer.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOKAY!!! IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI GIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIVE! IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI GIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIVE!!!"

Killer decided to tickle him a little longer before stopping after feeling satisfied with his attack on his poor boss/lover.  He decided to continue to massage his tentacles, relaxing his tense body.

Winner: Killer