Surprise Tickles (Nightmare VS Dream)

Bold: Nightmare
Italics: Dream

Suggestion:

Dream was pretty sure that he won against his brother but little did he know that Nightmare wasn't out of the game yet

Dream was pretty sure that he won against his brother but little did he know that Nightmare wasn't out of the game yet. Night snuck up behind Dream and started to tickle his sides.

"Eeeep! Nihihihihihightmahahahare! Stahahahahahap ihihihihihihihit tihihihihihihihickles! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"No can do Dream~. You tickled me first, I'm just simply getting you back. Aww~. Does it tickle dear brother? Tickle tickle~."

Nightmare then used his tentacle to grab the chain clasp that was hanging from the ceiling and used it to chain up Dream, keeping his arms up. Then he removed his tunic, leaving his bones exposed. Nightmare then grabbed a feather fan and brushed along Dream's side. He squeals loudly as the feathers brush up and down the right side of his ribs. Nightmare decides to brush inside Dream's stretched out arm-pit, earning a loud shriek.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHERE! PLEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHASE STAHAHAHAHAHAP IHIHIHIHIHHIHI CAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAKE IHIHIHIHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCY!"

"Aww~. Tickle tickle Dream. Who's a ticklish widdle baby~? Coochie coochie coo~."

Dream kept begging for him to stop but Nightmare choose to ignore his pleads. He uses his tentacles to brush multiple feather fans at his arm-pits as Nightmare spiders Dream's ribs. He screams with laughter as he throws his head side to side. Nightmare moves down and removes Dream's pants. He uses his tentacles to spread his legs as he grabs a makeup brush.

Nightmare brushes it at the pubic arch of his pelvis, causing Dream to scream louder. Dream was being tortured and couldn't do anything but laugh. Nightmare never let up the tickling as he used more tentacles to tickle him everywhere. Dream was lost in his laughter as Nightmare attacks his tailbone. Dream's laughter was becoming quiet but Nightmare didn't stop.

He wasn't going to stop until Dream passes out. Eventually, he passed out and Nightmare stopped tickling him. He smiled and put Dream to bed.

Winner: Nightmare