👛››02‹‹👛

Y/n's Point Of View:

We immediately went back to the airport and find for it, we even checked the lost and found but still!! Argh!! It wasn't there!!

Someone must've took it!! Arghh!! Please why?! Why me?! Why my wallet?!?

After knowing I really lost my wallet I didn't stop from crying, until we came back to our house.

My parents were mad and I'm totally worried for tommorow, gosh! How will I face Miss Byun? She's super strict! I know she would be really mad at me..

Waaahh!!whoever you are! Please have mercy on me! Huhu my wallet isn't that expensive but what inside are really damn important.

I don't care about the money! I need my SG card, ID and SP Usb!!
I'm here inside my room still crying, I didn't join them on dinner.. I don’t wanna eat for now.. I really don't know what to do..

I was just crying when suddenly my phone rang, I chose to ignore it but it didn't stop, it's calling me again and again and it's irritating!!!

So I just took my phone from my side table and immediately answered without checking who's the caller.

"Hello?"

(Uhmm Hi?) Oh god damn it's a guy!! I rolled my eyes and immediately pulled my hair because of a total irritation!!

"I'm not available, if you're finding for someone to flirt with, then I'm telling you.. Stop me, I don't have time for your shits" I said and immediately ended the call but it called again, I wanna ignore it but it doesn't stop from calling!!

"I told you to stop!! Why don't you stop?!" I really damn screamed because I'm really not in the mood for this shits.

(Uhmm-ahh I was just trying to confirm if—)

He's been stuttering so I already cut him off"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SHITS so fuck off!! I just lost my wallet and now you're annoying me?!? Stop me from those shits cause I'm busy!"I'm really pissed!! I'm still worrying about something and someone's been annoying me!

I threw my phone at the bed and wasn't surprised when something popped up in the screen, arghh it's a message from that number who kept on calling me.

I should've ignored it but yeah I chose to check it and I was shocked.

Unknown
I have your wallet, it's a black rectangular shaped leather kind with gold zipper right?

Fuck! The-that's the exact description of my... Oh god! I immediately called that number but it can't be reached.

I tried again and again but I can no longer contact it. My wallet.. That unknown guy had my wallet!!!

I didn't stop from calling till I fell asleep because of this hard day.

✨👛✨👛✨👛✨👛✨👛✨👛✨👛✨

It's already Monday, also known as my first day in school.. Oh god! I'm still thinking about that person who got my wallet.

Like who are you? And why are you so creepy? You just told me that you have my wallet but didn't answer any of my calls when I tried to contact you.

Like what the Fuck? Do you even have any plans on returning it to me?

Anyway, I am in our principal's office with my mother, the principal scolded me and my mother just let her be, cause.. It's was really my fault anyway, I wasn't that careful about my stuff.