👛››03‹‹👛

Third Person's Point of view:

Y/n is now in her class but she can't focus on it,she's still thinking about that guy who have her wallet.

Geez.. He's creepy.

After her morning classes she's now walking with Tessa, they're on their way to the cafeteria.

Y/n can't get that creepy guy off her mind, she's been looking around, finding someone suspicious.

"Hey Y/n,what are up to? are you finding someone?" Tessa suddenly asked, Y/n immediately smiled.

"Nope haha, I was just checking if there are some changes in this school."Y/n said as she laughed awkwardly, Tessa didn't bought that but she just chose to stay quiet.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, her phone then rang and it's that guy again.

"Hey, who's that?" Tessa again asked, Y/n immediately declined the call and smiled at Tessa.

"I don't know, hahahha it must be wrong numbered."she lied.

Tessa is still confused about her best friend's weird actions but she still chose to nod, as if she's already satisfied with Y/n's answer.

✨👛✨👛✨👛✨👛✨👛✨👛✨👛✨

Y/n's Point Of View:

Now it's already dismissal but I just don't feel like going home! I wanna have my wallet back! At this day, okay? AT THIS DAY.

Unknown
Where are you?

Finally!! I guess he'll return my wallet like.. Right now!

Me
Main Gate

Unknown
I see

Unknown
What happened?

Me
Huh? Like what?why?

Unknown
You looked so stressed

Lol it's obviously because of you

Unknown
I've never seen you like this before

Wait what?!? Does that mean....

Me
You know me?

Me
I mean like, before you had my wallet?
Seen 4:38

And yes he didn't replied -_-

°¶—————————————————‡†
Yahh it's a very short and late update, sorry.
~Valxie발지