👛»15«👛

Y/n's Point of View:

Calling Unknown......

It's been almost half an hour and I'm still trying to call him.

[The number you have dialed is incorrect, please try again later]

He must've changed his number!

"Why the hell?!? Okay why the hell?!" I screamed while crying.

"S-sis! Wa-what's the problem?" my brother came out of nowhere, I just cried and showed him my wallet and the paper.

He took the paper from me and read it.

"Oh shit.. He's done" he cursed and I was confused about 'He's done'

"Done? What do you mean done?" I asked confusingly.

"Well.. He told me that the wallet is the only way that he could talk to you, and after he return it.. He'll stop" he said while bitterly smiling.

"Stop what?" again I asked.

"Stop messaging you, and if he can.. He'll try to stop his feelings for you" I immediately came to an abrupt stop.

I don't know but, I felt something when he said 'He'll try to stop his feelings for you'

"I'm sorry sis.. Your love story ends here—" I immediately punched his shoulder.

"Ouch.. What was that for?!"

"Love story? Stop me with that love story you're saying because I don't have feelings for him!" I screamed and he just laughed.

"Oh... Really?" he asked sarcastically and burst into laughter.

"I know you wanna know him."
He said and started going inside the house.

"His name is So Junghwan by the way!" he said before he climbed upstairs.

So Jung———what?!!?

So Junghwan?!?! Se-seriously?!?

I know him!! His classroom is just beside mine!

I have to talk to him!

But....

As far as I know he's allergic to girls. Like.. He's afraid?

How would I talk to him?

Hmm.. Oh! I got an idea!!

Third Person's Point Of View:

It's already Monday, a day where Y/n would be finally trying to meet So Junghwan.

She knew she can't just go to Junghwan directly because it may run just by seeing her.

It's already lunch time and she decided to meet one of Junghwan's friends.. Haruto.

It wasn't hard to contact Haruto though, specially because she found out it's Twitter account from Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk was the first person she asked for help and because they aren't in the same school, Hyunsuk suggested her to ask Haruto which is also the same school as her.