👛››11‹‹👛

Third Person's Point Of View:

Y/n slowly opened her eyes, her vision isn't clear and besides... Her head still hurts.

While her vision is slowly getting clearer she came to an abrupt stop.

I'm in my room? She asked in her mind confusingly.

She immediately scanned herself, she's still wearing her uniform.

How did I get here?

She was really damn confused about what's happening when suddenly some weird memory flashed on her mind.

After remembering what happened lately she immediately screamed "MOOOOMMM!!!!"

And started crying, she just realised that she almost got raped and she still can't understand how did she got there.

All she ever remember is when that mysterious guy covered her face with a handkerchief that may have a drug or something which made her unconscious.

Her mother rushed into her room.

"Ha-how did I get here?! I had this weird dream that I was almost... R-rape and—" she can't even finish what she's saying, cause she began to cry again.

Her mother immediately hugged her, "I know.. I know.. And I'm sorry... I should've just drive you home.."her mother started crying too.

"I-it's not a dream?!" she asked shockingly and all ever her mother could do is to nod.

"Oh my god..."she said after knowing that she wasn't just dreaming.

"Again how did I get here? I remembered I was—"

"A guy brought you here."her younger brother then said and she immediately looked at him.

He's expressionless, and he's chillingly leaning his head on the wall beside the door of Y/n's room.

"A guy? We-wait, a guy? Is he wearing a mask? Oh my god is he—"

"Yes, he's wearing a mask, and he told us what happened."Her brother again cut her off.

"Have you seen his face?"
Y/n again asked.

"Nope, but I know him—"

"Really?!?! Oh my god who?!?!" her brother irritatedly rolled his eyes.

"I won't tell you, anyway I thanked him repeatedly for saving you."

"He saved me but, he also covered my face with a handkerchief that may have something which made me pass out."Y/n said as she rolled her eyes.

"So it would be easier for him to bring you home, specially because you were from that kind of situation."her younger brother said, which also have a point so she just shut up, still thinking about that guy.

Her brother then breathed heavily as he walked to go near her.

"I'm sorry sis.. I... Wasn't there for you.."he said and immediately looked down.Y/n then smiled and said
"No.. You don't have to be sorry, it already happened and we'll just have to thank God that I wasn't.. *gulped* Raped.."

Her younger brother smiled and said, "And he got your wallet." which made her really shocked.

"Wait what?!? Are you sure?!?" She immediately asked.

"Yup-p he even showed it to me."

"Then why didn't you get it? I need that wallet so much!!!" and yes she was really pissed.

"Hell return it sooner.. Okay? So don't worry ahhaha" her younger brother said while it's already walking away.

But before he left the room, he faced her sister and said "Congrats sis, because of your wallet, you've been noticed by a Treasure Member" then winked and walked away.

"What?!? Treasure what?!?"

She confusingly looked at her mother which is smirking at her that even made her confuse even more.

"Mom?"

"I know that guy, hahaha he's a good guy, I'm okay with it—"

"Wait what?!?" she was freakin'ly shocked about what her mother said but her mother just also walked away and left her alone in her room again.

She immediately took her phone and saw that unknown Guy's unread messages.

7:16

Unknown
You should've just took the bus

Unknown
If I wasn't there, what would've happened to you?

Unknown
You should be careful next time and please don't walk alone when it's already late.
Seen 8:33

Me
Heyyy

Unknown
Yeah?

Me
Are you the guy who just saved me?

Unknown
So what if I am?

Me
Who are you? Really?

Me
What's this Treasure Member my brother's telling me?

Me
We've been like this for a month, when will I even know you?

Unknown
Someday ;>

Unknown
Please wait ;>