Storm

Warnings:
Soft Billie

~

I heard thunder erupt through the sky.

I was home alone when a severe storm rolled in.

I already had a fear of storms from a trauma in my past and usually Billie who was at a rewards ceremony, or my boyfriend was here to comfort me but he's been gone so much lately at his friend's house and work.

I heard a knock at the front door, I got up on my shakey legs, and opened the door to reveal Billie, her baggy clothes soaked, with snacks and flowers in her arms, "Hey, mamas." She grinned, I moved away to let her in, I watched as a strike of lightning struck far away, causing thunder to shake my whole house, I whimpered loudly making Billie run in and drop the stuff, wrapping her arms around me.
She hugged me close, shutting the door, and picking me up bridal style, "I brough Shrek 2 and a whole bunch of junk food including Takis, of course." She snickered, I smiled timidly, "Want some popcorn, love?" She asked after putting me on the couch and walking upstairs for clothes, she came back down in a white tank top and black sweats.

She grabbed the snacks, setting them on the end table in front of me, she put Shrek 2 in my DVD player, and pressed play, before walking over to me, and pulling me in her arms as rain slammed down on my window.
I wasn't phased because the angel behind me's arms were around me, sometimes I wished she was my lover, but she's said she's straight so many times, even when I didn't ask, but I've always tried and sometimes decoded the way she looks at me.

She admires me. Anytime she gets a glance at me.

I look over at her, she chewed on her lip, then reluctantly made eye contact, I smiled softly, glancing at her lips, she did the same, we leaned close, and she pressed her lips against mine.
My eyes fluttered shut as we shared the passionate kiss, I cupped her cheeks as she grabbed my hips tightly, the kiss got heated and aggressive, her tongue and teeth were clashing with mine until we heard the front door open.
"Baby! I'm home!" He yelled, "It doesn't matter if he finds us he doesn't treat you right. And that's all I want to do, mamas." Billie whispered against my lips.

I nodded slightly, closing my eyes again, "Bab-..? Billie, what the fuck?" Caleb yelled, I hid my face in her neck, "What? Was just trying to comfort your girlfriend who is afraid of storms and needed someone, but her boyfriend is too busy fucking whores to do so." Bil wrapped her arm around me securely.
"Fuck you, Bil, y'know what fuck all of y'all and your families!" Caleb snapped, I heard a door slam, "He's gone now, love." I heard Billie whispered in my ear.

I removed my head from her neck, kissing her chin.

"I love you, (Y/n)."