How you lost your virginitys 👀❤️

Kirishima- you two were sitting on the sofa when you brought up how youd been dating for almost a year and never have done anything but making out. Kirishima at first was really nervous and carful not to hurt you, making sure that you were okay with his every movement.

It wasnt that big of a suprise when youd both revealed what was under the clothing, kirishima was more bigger then expected and you were smalled then him in many ways. He was taller and you were a 5'3 bean to him.

"Are you sure you want this?" Hed ask that frequently when you would let out a whine, instantly thinking that hed hurt you in some way.

Once you two had finished the deed, he was carful with you, telling you sweet nothings as you fell asleep against your boyfriends chest.

Bakugou- he brought it up during a makeout session. He wanted to go further and you were completely shocked and flustered but agreed to go farther, being honest with him if something hurt. He was rough, but gentle since it was your first.

Hed had his fair share of love. And you two ended up fucking in one of the school stalls. You were midly embarrassed because it was at school, after the deed. You two carfully got out of the restroom. Not even noticing that mina had seen you two and you were in for a million questions at your hangout with the girls after school.

Deku- you brought it up. He instantly panicked and almost fainted when you told him you wanted to go farther then what you were at.

And he was a soft boy about it, but you ende dup having to help him so he was a bottom for yours and his first time. (You cant convince me this boi aint a bottom!) occasionally hed lean up n kiss on your neck mumbling 'i love you' against your neck.

After the deed you two cuddled in his bed while talking about all might and how he was such a great hero and what you both liked about him.

Denki- you two went farther. There was no bringing it up, YOU FUCKED IN THE CLOSET. you were making out when things escalated n soon you pressed face against the wall and him thrusting fast and steadily inside of you. He mumbled very kinky things in your ear to get you to your release.

After you two got to class, you didnt even relize some of his cum had dripped down your leg n mineta pointed it out. KAMANARI BUZZED HIS ASS ACROSS THE ROOMMMMM

Iida- you brought it up, he made sure he was doing it right and not hurting you. This boi was loving n this wasnt just quick sex, it was love n cherishing sex. So it took awhile to egt off with his slow n gentle thrust, after the deed was done you two cuddled in his hed smiling n falling asleep.

Ive never written so much, my thumbs hurtttttt. But this chapter, yh. So next chapter is lovley. YOULL BE HAPPYYYYY