(TIME SKIPPPP TO WATER BREAKAGEEE N ASLO BY THIS TIME THEIR HEROS)

Kirishima- kiri just so happened to be at work when your water broke. And you panicked instantly trying to reach him by phone, he didnt answer.

So you tried to reach mina who offered to help you in the past, thankfully she answered.

"Y/n? Is everything okay?"
"Are you at work hahh.."
"Yh im on patrol with kirishima, is everything alright?"
You groaned into the phone collapsing to the ground shaking and whined
"Can i talk to — FUcK!.. kiri?" Your contractions continued to get worse.
"Yh sure! Kiri its y/n" next thing you knew you heard rustling and kiris voice speak "hey babe, you okay?" You whined loudly. "I-i hahhh its broke!" You managed to force it out. Panick lacing your voice. "Ill be home in like a few minutes! DONT move." You heard the call end and shut your phone off. Not only four minutes later did you hear the front door open and slam shut.

Kirishima rushing to your body laying back against the kitchen cuboard, a loud whine escaped your lips when he picked you up and grabbing your backpack and keys to your suv .
(dats right u can driveeee)

He sat you in the passenger seat and closed the door throwing the back pack in the back seat, he hurriedly hoped in the front see buckling you and him starting the car. "Why didnt you call  my phone?" " i did jackass but you didnt answer!!" You managed to growl out those words through clenched teeth.

Your baby boy and girl had been birthed pretty quickly at the hospital, it was only three pushes each. Kira and fujio were pretty average weighing newborns. Kiri held kira while you held fujio.

A new world for you to come.

Bakugou-  you were at home, and so was katsuki. You were making a batch of muffins, moving to set the bowl in the sink you felt water gush down you leg onto the ground. Katsuki being in the kitchen along with your parents who were over. Your dog yoshi barked at your legs who were shaking in fear.

Your eyes glossed n panicked until bakugou calmed you grabbing the keys to your car and the backpack filled with stuff you needed while your parents watched yoshi.

Your babies had been birthed perfectly, ami,hayami and kaze were average weight for a newborn. You held both girls while katsuki held kaze.

Deku- you two adopted a child. In witch you had changed their name to margret, she was only 2 years old and so you both took her in.

Denki- nope not once have you talked about adopting or having a child. You just fuck an dlive your lifes.

Iida- your water broke while you were asleep, iida had noticed so he shook you awake. Your baby boy tensei was born with complications, he was a big newborn for his size and it hurt your cervix and pelvis a lot.

Todoroki- youd been making soba with todo when your water broke. Keening at the one contraction that hit todoroki noticed. Youve never seen wory in his eyes before so this was new for you to see.

You babys touya and aoi were born on time, average weight. Todoroki held touya while you held aoi

Wow i cant believ i wrote all of that xd anyways from here on it consist of your and your family's life. I might at some lemons here and ther but withiut further a due lets begin this book for real!!!