Stamina, and sex drive.(special chapter)

Kirishima-  this man got a lotta stamina, his sex drive is pretty high but through the roof. Your sex drive tends to be throught the dam roof, and you have more stamina then he does.

Lets just say its a good five rounds of sex before you two are completely worn out.

Bakugou- THIS MANS STAMINA IS THROUGHT THE ROOFFFFFF, and his sex drive is VERY high. Your stamina is like Bakugous but you dont have that high if a sex drive so mainly Your pleasing him more then he is you.
Its a good four round until your both tired

Deku- try to convince me this dont have a high sex drive. His sex drive is high but his stamina, lordy georgy so help your legs. Your stamina and sex drive are pretty average.

Its a two round deal and then you cuddle.

Denki- this bois stamina and sex drive IS THROUGH THE ROOF. Expect some kinky shit to go on with that. Your sex drive and stamina is normal. So your pretty much numb by the end of the night.

Its a one round for you but he'll go a whole night of fucking,  regardless of your please snf so its.. yh you dont walk the next day.

Iida- his sex drive and stamina is average, and so is yours. He takes his time on getting you off because 1, he loves you and 2, he enjoys he expressions you make.

Its a one round thing for you both.

Todoroki- his sex drive and stamina ARE THROUGH THE ROOF. And so is yours, you both get kinky.

Its a good seven round before your done.