Telling them.

Kirishima- kirishima insisted you go to the doctors after your stomach got a little bigger and nothing was getting rid of it.

The test came back and turned out you were pregnant. You full well know your anout to be scholded and ridiculed by your parents. And best friend iida.

Once you got home you were panicking and sobbing. You and kirishima shared an apartment. He instantly was at your side asking what was wrong an if you were okay.

Once you told him, he laughed at how youd panicked and thought he would be angry with you. He told you he would help with everything and if you wanted to abort it then you could.

You decided to keep your child, telling your parents was the next big step.

Bakugou- you were shaking in fear, never had you been so afraid to tell katsuki something. It was his temper that made it scary. And once he got home he found you sobbing into one of the pillows, your anxiety and worry had tooken over you and you had ended up panicking n sobbing.

Once youd told him, he laughed at how you were scared. Not only did he laugh but he supported you, giving you the love you needed to calm down. And he helped you tell your parents. They were mad because the trusted you and bakugou.

Deku- as i said, he uses condoms. SO NO BABIESSSSS

Denki- as i said, you were on pregnancy pills. SO NO BABIESSSS

Iida- you told him straight away. Bracing yourself fir a lecture but instead you got yourself love,support, and affection. He heloed tell your parents and when he told his they were delighted to know, trusting you both to the maximum.