Symptoms

I love Alexa and Katie watching the whole show twice on Netflix. My first Alexa and Katie fanfic that I thought of while watching the show was because they didn't show how Alexa got cancer in the first place.

Alexa has been feeling sick lately; she has been getting ill a lot recently, and it concerns her mom and dad, her friend Katie plus her older brother Lucas.

One day when Alexa's parents were out shopping for food, Alexa was still feeling horrible; her older brother came in and saw the state that she was in currently.

Lucas asked. "Hey Lexa, are u okay you looked paler than last night."

Alexa replied, "No, and I am freezing, and I have tiny red spots on my skin; I am so tired also, plus my lymph nodes are currently swollen, and I cannot keep anything down."

Lucas felt his younger sister's forehead and said, "You are burning up, Lexa."

Alexa stated, "Please get mom."

Lucas replied, "Both mom and dad are out. I'll give them a call."

Alexa said, "Please do."

She falls asleep on the floor.

Lucas said, "Lexa, sis, you can't sleep on the floor."

He moves his sister to her bed.

Lucas calls his mom and dad and tells them what has happened to Alexa, and asks them to come back immediately. A few minutes later, Lori and Dave come to see Alexa's sleeping state.

Lori said, "Let's say take her to the hospital."

Dave replied, "Alright."

Lori, Dave and Lucas take Alexa to the hospital in her sleeping state.

The next part comes soon after I figure out how I want it. This took me two days to write because I free-wrote this part same goes for all of these parts I have planned for this fanfic.