chapter 7

Gracey's pov

*1 month later*

     I was in the shower listening to the instrumental songs of BVB and since I know when the singing starts I just sang my heart out. I dont know if Andy heard me or not but he has his bunk right next to the bathroom so I thinks so

     I got out of the shower and and dried and straightened my hair. I put a mettalica shirt on and some yoga pants on. Then I went to my bunk. Ashlee was trying to hang out with Ashley. That is confusing. Ok my friend Ashlee is AshleeC and BVB Ashley is AshleyP. There...god.

     "Hey Gracey. You want to go hang out in the front. The guys are in there bunks and if they aren't then they are either in the bathroom or drinking." Andy said holding my waist.

    "Um yea sure."

    "Ooooo. Someone is going to get asked out." said AshleeC

    "No I'm not!" I said in a whisper shout. Andy led me to the couch in the front. We sat down in total silence. Then his lips touched mine. We just sat there for a little bit kissing passionately, he finally broke it.

    "Gracey, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

    "Yes, of course." I said kissing his lips. He ran his hand through my short/long emo hair. He leaned in more to have me laying on the couch, then he tugged my shirt. "No Andy not now we are about to stop at the next place for the concert."

     "Ok I guess, let me get my stuff. I'll go get dressed. You might want to also."

      "Why?" I asked in a curious voice

       "Oh its a surprise!" he yelled running down the bus. I dont know how but he was shaking the bus.

*Half way through the concert*

Andy's pov

        "AND IM NOT AFRAID TO DIE!!" I sang out. And just as I suspected the crowd goes wild after the song was over. "So now we are going to have a special guest come up on the stage but not any one in the crowd. Someone who is back stage. Someone that I love. Come on up Gracey!"

Gracey's pov

    "Come on up Gracey!" he shouted into the microphone. Here we go again. "This is my new girlfriend. Just got together. And I want you to sing a song with me babe. Is that fine?"

     "Yea its fine. And I chose the song. I am your girlfriend after all. So the song is going to be... world of sacrifice, you haven't sang that one yet have you?" I said. We started singing and after the song was over the crowd cheered of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilovebvbsoomuch----------> AshleeC

vote, ideas

plz give me votes!! and if you like the story go ahead and comment for ideas