chapter 8

Gracey's pov

I was in the dressing room and there is a bass in there plugged in. I was guessing it was AshleyP's. But he would not mind if I played it, so I picked it up and started to play while singing a song to it "Our days are numbered. A world of fools. Feel the hunger..." I sang.

      Andy's pov

   I was walking past the dressing room and heard a familiar voice...I knew that voice...it was...GRACEY!! She was amazing... since that day of the concert that I met her at I haven't heard her sing. Although I could barley hear her from the crowd. But that first time I heard her sing without a very loud noise. Cuz the bass wasn't very loud. I walked in clapping.

    Gracey's pov

   Andy walked in clapping causing me to jump and look up, cuz I was looking at the bass for the frets. "ANDY!! You made me jump. So you heard me. I know im horrible at singing and playing bass." I said looking down.

         "No, you're not horrible. You're amazing! You should form a band. I could call my record-" Andy was cut off by the band.

    "C'MON ANDY THE BUS IS WAITING!!!!" We walked out to the bus. it was night so I went through my bag to find my Andy Black shirt and leggings. I changed into my clothes that I picked out, went to my bunk, got my phone, closed the curtain and Checked instagram. Andy had posted a pic of us on stage. I put a bunch of heart emojis on it. I love him so much. He can be whiny sometimes but he still is cute when he whines. He was walking past my bunk but then went back and opened up the curtain and got in it with me. I snuggled up with him and he hugged me. He felt warm.

    "Andy were you on the heated seat?"

    "Yes I was. What you dont like the heat?" he asked in a whiny voice. I mumbled all those words about Andy, he must have heard me. He was just so cute!!

     "No I do just that I thought you felt warm and there are so many warm places on this bus. You can keep hugging me if you like I dont care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this book. I put lots of thought into it. hope you guys liked the chapter. sry that it is short I just wanted to get a chapter in. and it sucks