chapter 9

Gracey's pov

       We were going to the club nearby to have some fun. My friend Ashlee was being asked out by BVB Ashley. And my friend was getting ready for the club...we both were. After I dried my hair I straightened it, put hair chalk in my hair, and put makeup on.

       We got off the bus and showed the security guard our Ids. My friend and I had to get a fake one cuz we had to be 20 to enter. So we showed them and went in. After a while we were wasted. We could barley even walk, we almost had to crawl. Definitely BVB Ashley, he was scooting around on his stomach! We were cracking up. Andy was almost as drunk as Ash. He kept kissing my neck up against the wall. And we could not dive so we just stayed at the hotel near the club.

       I ended up running into my other 3 friends Niki, Riot, and Rosie. Riot used to be with BVB Ashley, Niki used to be with Andy, and Rosie is with CC. Even though they were with them I never got to meet them till tour. "Gracey are these your friends and do they play different instruments?" asked Andy when he saw them. And he had a drunk voice.

      "Yes Andy. Hey didnt you used to date Niki?" I asked. Andy shook his head to get the drunk out of him.

     "Yea! How are you Niki!" he said hugging her. I didnt care if it was my friend being hugged by my boyfriend, cuz she is my friend and she used to be with him. As long as she is friends with him. Then Andy snapped back into drunk Andy he checked us in and the other band members checked in before us. Andy was basically dragging me to the room really fast. There was a king bed in the room and he drug me into the bed causing me to lay down. Its just drunk Andy he is not going to rape me. He started kissing my neck about to take off my shirt but I said "No Andy we are just staying here tonight and going to the concert in the afternoon and that is the last concert and we can have as much time together the rest of fall."

***

        In the morning my friends and BVB were about to call Andy's record label. So we did and we had a meeting after their concert.

*After the concert*

     "Ready?" Andy asked me.

     "Yea. Im just nervous." I said in a sigh. We walked in and saw a man waiting rolling his thumbs, he stood up and turned around facing us.

      "Hello, I'm Kevin. Hey aren't you Niki, Riot, and Rosie from Between The Echoes?" said Kevin.

      "Yes we are we broke up. But I guess we might be a little bit of a band again." They said.

       "Ok I already know your guy's name now I just need to know your names

        "Ashlee." Said my best friend.

       "Gracey."

        "Ok so Ashlee I see that you play guitar and what do you do Gracey?" He said

        "I sing and im a bassist. I dont know what I will do."

        "Hmmmm. I guess you can go in the recording room and sing for me." said Kevin shrugging. I went into the recording room and put the head phones on and just sang wit my eyes closed and everything. After the song I put the headphones around my neck. Kevin came in amazed. "WOW!! That was amazing!" Andy was mouthing the words told you. I just thought in my head Shut up. I even gave him the look, but playful. "You can be the lead singer, Ashlee you can be rhythm, Riot bass, Niki drummer, and Rosie lead guitarist. Come back when you have a name

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Club idea------> I was watching divergent.

the night andy is drunk he does not rape her

vote! love u all