Chapter 2

I was texting Andy what seemed like forever!

Andy~ Can you talk?

Gracey~ Yup, what's on your mind?

Andy~ I just wanted to know if you can go out to eat?

Gracey~ Yea I could eat

Andy~ Ok see you in a bit babe!

Gracey~ Did you just call me babe?

Andy~ Yea you dont like that word?!

Gracey~ No, no I do, just that im not used to having someone say that to me.

Andy~ Ok see you see you in a bit... babe

Gracey~ Kay :)

I heard three knocks on the door and I for got to get ready so I said to him when I answered the door "OH! Um, can I go get ready? I for got to get ready."

"Yea. Take your time. I can wait."

I went up to my room and went through my closet to find my bvb shirt with the logo on it and my black skinny jeans. I found my black converse and slipped them on. I got up and went to the mirror and straightened my hair, brushed it, and put hair chalk in it. Next I got out my makeup box put blue eyeshadow on, black eyeliner, and red lipstick.
Andy's pov

"I wonder if she is almost done." Then she opened the door. She had red lipstick, blue eyeshadow, and black eyeliner. A Black Veil Brides shirt, skinny jeans, and black converse. "Wow! You look beautiful."

"I knew you would say that." She said in a laugh
Gracey's pov

"I knew you would say that." I said in a laugh.

I'm guessing Andy likes me. He has been getting really close to me when we sat down at our table that the waitress signed us to.

"So I forgot to ask you, how old are you? Ok why am I asking this its so rude to ask a girl their age!?" I laughed

"No I dont mind. I'm 18."
Andy's pov

She's legal. Why do I want her so much? It's like I'm possessed. I'm not going to do her right after dinner or anything.

"So how has tour been? I was surprised I actually got to go to that concert!" she said nervously.

"Um...it's been good. Got to call out Justin Bieber. Yea he only went to the concert to flip me off. You know that video of me throwing a water bottle at him? It came true. Haha."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vote if u like it @iloveblackveilbridessoomuch pls read this u will like it.

check her out she got watt pad on the 25th of nov.

idk if this is good or naww

thnx everyone

listening to: goodbye agony

by: black veil brides