13

"Hi!" Eunseo waved at me. I looked at Mingyu. "Why didn't you tell me she's here?!" I whispered.

My really really good day is now ruined!

"If I tell you, you're not going." He said as he pulled a seat for me, and I don't want to sit down because I'm going to sit beside her!

I crossed my arms. He warned me through his eyes. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Tzuyu." Eomma and Appa smiled at me. "We heard the news that you're the fiancé of the heir of South Korea Mafia."

Of course, they would. "And the head of your organization hired your own assisstant, which is Eunseo."

"Ne." She answered happily. "I see that you guys are close now."

Close?! Maybe, physically but no! I don't even want to know more about her!

"Ah, a little. Ms. Tzuyu is really hard to please." She answered. "I like Eunseo, I know the two of you will get along really well, as well as the other girls."

Too bad, we won't. "Tzuyu is really hard to please, Eunseo. But don't worry."

"You just need to blackmail her so she'll follow you--"

"Mingyu!!" He laughed. "Calm down, Tzuyu. You know your brother." Eomma said. "Shall we order our lunch now?"

"Gladly."

I annoyingly opened the menu infront of me. This was supposed to be a good and nice lunch for me, but it turns out, it's the opposite of what I thought.

"So, Eunseo. You told us before that you already tried eating on this restaurant." She put the menu down on the table before she spoke again. "Yes! I did! It was so delicious! The steak and the carbonara is really the best for me! If you wanted to order steak, you guys better order the medium well-cooked steak, partnered with the carbonara with a lasagna and I assure you! It tastes so good!"

I looked at their reaction and they got really into what she is saying. "That's great then, shall we try it?"

"Sure, how about you guys?" They looked at us. "I'm in. It sounds great too." Mingyu answered. "Tzuyu?"

I nodded as I put down the menu. "So, all I need to do is blackmail you." I leaned away when she leanes closer to me. I tch-ed. "I think it's Tzuyu's time of the month."

No, Eomma. I just finished last week. "Time of the month?" Mingyu asked, confused. "You still don't know about that? Yah, are you really taking care of your sister?"

"Aniyo! There's a time that he left me alone." I said. His eyes widened. "Yah, I didn't left you!"

"You did! And you didn't even send someone to fetch me! You know that my phone is dead that time so I had to wait until my girls searched for me!"

Well, that wasn't true. Mingyu never leave me alone. He's the most sweetest caring brother. Note the sarcasm, will ya.

"Tch tch, you better take care of your sister, Mingyu." Appa said. Mingyu glared at me. I just smiled to tease him even more.

"Wait, I just realized, you guys are siblings?" Why do we have someone with us who's absent-minded?

I don't hate these kind of people, it's just, it's annoying me. They still ask that kind of question even though they know it's a dumb one.

"She's my step-sister but Eomma and Appa here treats her as my own sister." Mingyu answered. "My step-sister who's a part of a cult."

"And my step-brother who keeps daydreaming about how handsome he is."