27

Guys, I have left so many hints in the previous chapters, hope it can help you connect the dots.

This chapter might be boring, but hope you all will enjoy it.

-----

It's starting to make sense. Everything is starting to make sense. I feel like I have connected all the dots.

Is this why we always meet whenever I'm alone? Even though I'm in another country, we always meet.

When Mingyu and I went to Thailand, when the girls and I went to South America to kill Brazil Mafia's heir. When he told me he's in Spain where their 'spy' sent us a hint, telling that the heir of South and North America are in Spain.

And when Jeongyeon tracked him and found out that he's in the same location as ours.

And when I saw him escaping.

Oh God, I can't believe this. This isn't fair. And the others don't have any clues. Except Taehyung.

That motherfucker.

I fell inlove with a not just ordinary man. A man who kept his real identity hidden to me. Like what I am doing.

I fell inlove with a man who's the heir of North America Mafia. Our main enemy.

"Tzu?" The door of my room slightly opened, I saw Nayeon peeking. "Hey, breakfast is ready."

"I'll be there in a few minutes." She nodded before closing the door.

But still, I don't want to think that he really is the heir, unless he told me his side.

Fuck, this is so tricky. My mind is tricking me.

I stood up from my bed and walked to the bathroom and washed my face, to cool my head. Jungkook-ah, when are you gonna come back?

I went to the kitchen after doing my morning routine and saw they are almost finished. The head gave them a mission, to find the marks they left on our popular places. Also in the other places like Daegu, Busan and so on.

All I understand is Chaeyoung will search in Seoul and the others are assigned to other places.

When they finished, the girls immediately left, except Chaeyoung who helped me wash the dishes. Right after that, she bid her goodbyes and left.

It was quiet after she left. The silence is killing me. Plus the thoughts that kept running through my mind and I can't get rid of it.

Taehyung and Jungkook are friends? I'm sure Taehyung owns that voice that I heard on the phone yesterday. If they are friends, what is Eunseo's connection to them? Why the hell is she acting strange?

I almost jumped from my seat when my phone rang. I sighed in relief when I saw it's Mingyu who's calling. I don't think I can answer the call if it's Jungkook. I need to ask him these serious questions I have in person.

"Yeah?"

"You didn't tell me that you're going to handle the head's works for 2 weeks."

I leaned on the arm rest of the couch and massaged my temples. Plus this thing. What if he comes back within this week?

"I forgot."

"You sure you can do that? You know nothing about these kind of works."

"Like you know something too." I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, hold on, someone is calling me." I said. Oh, it's the head. "Yes?"

"Tzuyu, can you go now to my office? I need to leave today. Eunseo is already there to guide you if ever you don't know some things."