10

"Seriously?" I asked, totally shocked. Are they serious?!

This is it?! This is the 'assisstant' they found for me?! Oh God! I can't fucking believe this!

"Oh, sorry." She said and giggled as she bent down a little to take the papers that she dropped.

I looked at the head. "I think I can protect myself." I whispered. "What are you saying, Tzuyu?" She asked.

"Tzuyu, meet Park Eunseo, she's going to be your assisstant until they found your fiancé." I looked at the girl again.

"Know what, I am really gonna do my best to undo what they did." I said. I was about to walk out when the girl--Eunseo held my arm. "Where are you going?"

"None of your business." I answered. "It's her business too, Tzuyu. She's your assisstant."

Really? She's my assisstant? I don't think so. She doesn't look like one. She looks like a nerd.

I heaved a sigh. "You seemed like you don't want her to be your assisstant."

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! I CLEARLY DO NOT LIKE HER!!!

I'm sure that I'm going to be in trouble if she's with me 24/7.

"Don't worry, Miss Tzuyu! I can fight!" She smiled at me.

I looked at the head. "I don't like her." I mouthed. "Eunseo, can you give us a minute please? I'm going to talk to her." She asked.

Eunseo nodded. "If you want something, I'm just outsideeEeAaaHh!" And she slipped. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. I can't believe this.

"Hehe, I'm okay!" She stood up and held onto the door knob. But before she can twist it, the door opened and she fell down.

IS SHE SANA'S LONG LOST SISTER OR WHAT?! SHE'S SO FUCKING CLUMSY! Well, yeah, Sana's clumsy but she's clumsier.

"Oh, sorry." Mingyu said. "Who's this?" He looked at the head. "Tzuyu's assisstant."

"Pfft--" He covered his mouth with his hand as he was about to laugh. The head glared at him. He cleared his throat and helped Eunseo. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Eunseo answered and then walked out of the room.

"I can't believe this!" I screamed. "Sit down, Tzuyu."

I followed her, even though I am so fucking irritated right now! "She?! My assisstant?! I can't believe it! She's like a nerd! She doesn't belong here!"

"You're underestimating her, she's one of the best assisstant in Seoul and we thought she's going to be the best for you." I rolled my eyes when she said "the best for you." Best for me? I don't believe it.

"One of the best assisstant in Seoul? I doubt it. And look! She's clumsier than Sana!"

"I think you two should go out and get to know each other."

"WHAT?! NO!!"

I can't believe this!

"Stop judging her by how she dressed up today. You know that some members of the Western Mafias was seen lurking around here in the whole South Korea. Mostly in Seoul, Busan, and Daegu."

I'm not judging her. I just feel something fishy when I saw her.

"Or else do you want me to contact South Korea Mafia and tell them that you don't like the assisstant we found for you? So they provide theirs ins--"

"Okay okay! Fine! Fine!" I know how powerful they are! I searched about their organization yesterday before I slept!

They have their own assisstants, investigators, pilots for their private planes, and many fucking more! That's how powerful they are!