16

I moved away from him and wiped the tears from my eyes. "Uh, are you alright?" Jin asked, awkwardly.

I nodded. "I think she misses her real parents." I shook my head. "I'm fine."

"We're going now, our head wants to see me." Mingyu told them. "Take care."

He grabbed me by my waist and gestured me to move. "This isn't the right time to tell you this but this is the first time that I saw your cried because of them."

"I know you're strong Tzu, but every people has weaknesses, including you." He pat my head before opening the passenger's door for me. I went inside without saying anything.

And I also cannot believe myself that I cried.

He started to drive, I stayed quiet, U don't know what to say or I just don't have anything to say, every minute, he will look at me and check me.

We arrived at the headquarters, he stopped the engine and went out. He opened the door for me and helped me exit his car.

"I'll try and send you to your place after I meet with the head--"

"It's fine. I can manage." He eyed me. "Hi guys! Hi miss--Are you alright?" Eunseo asked as she went towards me.

"The head told me that she needs to talk to you now." She said to Mingyu, he nodded. "Can you send her to her place? She's not in the mood."

"Jinja? Oh! Okay! I'll send her to her place!" She answered immediately and held me by my arm.

Even if I don't want her to touch me, I just let her because I don't have the energy to push her.

"And you rest." Mingyu leaned closer and kissed my forehead. He gave me a small smile before walking away.

I sighed. I guess, I really am not in the mood today. "Come, miss Tzuyu. I think you need rest." Eunseo smiled at me and gestured me to walk beside her.

She's still holding my arm for support until we reached her car. She opened the passenger's door for me and helped me enter her car.

"Um, are you hungry? Do you want me to take out some food or cook for you?" She asked. I shook my head. "I can manage."

She nodded and focused on driving instead of answering me. I think she noticed that I will litterally spit fire onto her if she keeps talking.

Mingyu's parents always made me feel like I am their real daughter, they made sure that I wouldn't felt that I was left alone and they just took me in because some stranger tried to rape me.

Are they okay? I hope they're fine.

Oh, snap out of it, Tzuyu. They hate you, that's why they left you in the alley years ago.

"Here we are." She stepped on the brakes and was about to go out when I stopped her. "I'm fine."

"But, miss Tzuyu. I'm your personal assisstant, I should take care of you." I shook my head and unbuckled the seatbelt around me. "I'm fine. If you're going back to the headquarters, tell my brother that I'm fine." I opened the door and stepped out of her car. "Take care." I said before turning my back on her. I walked to my apartment and opened the door.

Only to see the Japanese line bickering over something. What are they doing in here? "Tzu? Y-You okay?"

I nodded in response. "We're wondering if you can help us ace our training. So we went here and didn't saw you." Momo answered.

I sighed. "I would like to help you guys but I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood." I flashed a small smile. "Are you sure? You look sick."

"I'm fine." I said before walking towards my room. I lied down on the bed and forced myself to sleep.