How the Hell did you get my Hoodie?

Jeff's P.O.V

I am so glad Axel didn't flip the fuck out when I told him I was a the one that was going to kill him. I just couldn't bring myself to kill him. He was to interesting to kill. Now he is my best friend. I walk in the living room and I see him watching looney tunes on the couch. He is so adorable. I would join him, but I can feel 'the feeling' in the back of my mind and I knew I had to satisfy it so I don't end up accidentally hurting Axel. I need to tell him that I am leaving.

"Hey, Axel I'm going to leave for a hour or two for reasons that you probably know. I'll be back though," I say to him after I taped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Okay I'll be here," He said casually.

I find it funny and amazing how casual he acts about the fact that I kill people. I would truly be heart broken if that got in the way of our friendship. I really wish we could be more than friends. I know he is gay but that doesn't mean he likes me in that way. I've already pulled on my hoodie and grabbed my knife so I walked out the door but not without saying goodbye to Axel. He said it back just as I was about to shut the door. I smile at how high his voice is for a male. It's not annoyingly high but just right. It suits him very well. Okay, Jeff get your head in the game. You need to kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

It is much harder to do this during the day, but since Axel lives in the middle of the woods I might have luck finding people hiking or camping. That is exactly what I found. I spotted a young woman hiking down a trail. I slowly sneak up behind her. I purposely step on a stick so she would hear me and turn around. She whipped around at the sound of the stick breaking. As soon as she did I pounced on top of her and put my knife against her neck and my free hand covering her mouth. You could barley hear her muffled screams. She tries to scratch my hand off her mouth but all I do is make a small cut on her neck. Just deep enough to hurt. Her muffled screams become louder. How pathetic. Now she is just annoying me. I swiftly slit her throat and carve a smile into her cheeks.

For just slitting her throat I had a lot of blood on me. I need to take a shower. I run back to Axel's house. I open the door and see Axel is still on the couch. He is watching Death Note. I really like Death Note. I hope he is still watching it when I get out the shower.

I get out the shower and I put a towel around my waste. I gather my clothes and walk out the bathroom. I go into the living room and I see that Axel is still watching Death Note. I quickly walk to his laundry room and I put my clothes on wash and head back to the living room. We sit down and start watching Death Note. He is on the 5th episode.

We continued to watch Death Note until we got to episode 8. We both stood up and stretched. I walked into the laundry room and took my clothes out the dryer. If you are wondering I put them in the dryer when we were on the 6th episode. I realized that my hoodie wasn't there. I put on my black shirt and black dress pants. I walk out the laundry room and I see Axel standing a few yards away with my hoodie. How the fuck did he get my hoodie.

"Looking for this?" He says mischievously.

"You little shit!" I say jokingly while laughing.

I run at him and he tries to move out the way but because of his leg it wasn't fast enough. I tackle him to the ground and try to get my hoodie from him. He holds it to his chest for dear life.

"Nu! You shan't have it! You shan't!" He says loudly.

I am having trouble getting a grip on my hoodie because I am laughing so hard. I stop struggling to get my hoodie. I wiggle my fingers in front of my face. I start to tickle him. He screams and starts to struggle.

"S-Sto-Hahahhaha-p!" He screams in between laughs.

"Nevah!" I yell back at him laughing as well.