Hello Sadness My Old Friend, Nice to Speak to you Again

Axel's P.O.V

A/N: I usually don't do these but I am going to tell you that this chapter will be a bit triggering. You may continue to read now.

I woke up to Jeff shaking me awake. I open one of my eyes and I ask what he wants.

"Hey, I have to leave for the next week. I don't have much time to explain. I have been called in by Slendy. I can't tell you what's going on but I thought I should tell you that I won't be back for a week," Jeff said.

That hit my like a brick. Jeff is going to be gone.

"O-O-Okay bye," I say hugging him tightly.

He quickly leaves the room. I look over at my alarm clock. It's 3:34am. I burry my face into the pillow. I let my tears fall as soon as I hear the door shut. I know it seems that I am being overly dramatic, but without Jeff I'll be completely alone. I'm going to miss him so much. I try my best to calm down and relax. I finally drift back to sleep thinking about Jeff.

I wake up groggily and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I cut off my alarm clock. I need a shower and/or some coffee. I take a quick shower and I throw on a white DBSK band T-shirt and some dark blue skinny jeans. I go down stairs and I go make some coffee. Black with two sugars. I have a feeling the harassment at school is going to be worse since Jeff is not always with me. I make a small grunt of distress and I put my coffee cup in the sink. I go to the bathroom and do my business. I brush my teeth and put deodorant on. I limp back to my room and I grab my MP3 player and my earphones. I go back out my room and I put on my black converses. I put on my backpack. I hobble out the house. I put in my ear phones and I play the song that seemed to fit at the time: Highway To Hell by ACDC.

"Hey faggot! Where is your freak boyfriend?!" Ty shouted hitting me in the stomach.

"He's not my boyfriend," I say calmly. Big mistake.

"Did we give you permission to talk you emo freak?!?!" Shelby said in her annoying prissy voice.

They started chanting 'freak' over and over and over. Soon everyone was crowding around chanting it. Everyone was hitting me and throwing things at me. I don't let my tears show. I won't let them get the pleasure of seeing me cry. Freak. Freak. Freak. Freak. Freak. They continue to chant. Cayden comes up to me and pick me up by the shirt collar. Freak. Freak. Freak. Freak. It's seems like it will never stop. Cayden slams me into a locker. The chanting dies down.

"That's what you are. You are a worthless emo freak. No will ever love you because you are a freak. Nobody will ever want you. You are going to die alone. You shouldn't even try. If you kill yourself no one will even care so why won't you go do that? Huh?" I don't let answer back because he is right. No one will ever love me.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing before. I gather my books from my locker and I head to class. I sit in my usual seat by the window. I take out a piece a paper and I start to write.

'Do you know how it feels,
To have to deal,
With this type of condition?
What I am about to tell you is not fiction.
No one will ever love a freak like me.
It's not that hard to see.
I wish I could just be free.
Do you know how it feels,
To know you are alone?
This feeling for me is well known.
I walk around in this hell feeling empty.
My happiness is just a memory.
No one will ever love a freak like me.
I want to be free.
Do you know how it feels,
To know your own flesh and blood thinks that you are demented?
My broken heart can't be mended.
I just have to learn to be lonely.
And keep my head held high boldly.
No one will ever love a freak like me.
I just need to be free.
Do you know how it feels,
For everyone to think you are disturbed,
For your helpless cries to be unheard?
I am slowly turning more and more bitter.
I am ready to pull the trigger.
No one will ever love a freak like me.
I will never be free.'