Chapter 3 | The News

Paintbrush's POV

       I was surprised to see what Test Tube found at her computer, it was about the owners of the Casino.
OJ and Paper. OJ was the main owner of the Casino, while Paper is the co-owner. Test Tube also searched who worked there and there was 3 people. Paper himself, Pickle and Bomb. Test Tube then showed me a website, it was very... shocking. OJ, Paper and Pickle were criminals on the loose, it seems as if their disguises are flawless no one knew at all.

"Where did you find this website about criminals?" I asked
"Well, the name OJ and Paper sounded familiar and I wanted to see if I was and golly I was wayyy to correct" Test Tube answered
"I see.." I said, "Well keep searching, I wanna make sure that no one gets hurt again."
"Copy that ma'am... sir?.." Said Test Tube

       I eye rolled at her response, then I remembered that only Lightbulb knew my actual gender.. but that doesn't really matter.

"Uh.. Paintbrush?" Said Fan
"Yeah what is it?"
"You need to see the news.." Fan said while pointing at the newspaper

Newspaper: "2 innocent people have been found missing! They were last seen in the Casino

Newspaper:
"2 innocent people have been found missing! They were last seen in the Casino. They're names are Balloon and Suitcase, these 2 are very innocent and didn't deserve to be missing!"

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, they were found "missing" even tho its obvious that they are dead. Why them? Why the innocent ones?.. I'm so confused...

"I can't believe it.. its been the second day! and people are already dying!" I complained
"At least we now know that Lightbulb isn't the only target." Said Fan.

     Fan wasn't lying, we know that Lightbulb isn't the only target and that we know the owners of the Casino are criminals in disguise. We need a plan.

A very dangerous plan..