Chapter 10 | Go

Paintbrush and Bomb got ready, the plan was risky but they needed to do it.
The plan is:
1. Go in the Casino
2. Wear something formal to avoid suspicions.
3. Try to stop Pickle, killing will have to hold. If he fights back, killing it is.
4. Find Paper and OJ.
5. Stop them once and for all.

If they fight back, Bomb will have to tell Paintbrush to light his fuse. Even if it will lead to suicide.. They both agreed, even if its suicidal.

CASINO

————————————

Paintbrush and Bomb arrived at the Casino, it was still open and everyone was still playing. They both wore formal outfits, and Bomb wore his work outfit. They both went in and saw Pickle, he was playing with other people when Bomb went to take Pickle alone privately and gave a signal to Paintbrush to follow him. Paintbrush followed Bomb silently, successfully went in the back area. Paintbrush followed Bomb as he distracts Pickle, without Pickle noticing. Paintbrush is surprisingly good at this even tho they are so tall. Then Bomb took his knife as he stabbed Pickle in the waist.

"OW FUCKING GOD! I KNEW THERE WAS A TRAITOR!" Pickle yelled

Then Pickle took his gun out and was about to shoot Bomb until Paintbrush stabbed him in the neck. Pickle then died as he laid on the floor.

"Jeez were you supposed to aim at the neck?" Asked Bomb

"Well uh, I was supposed to aim at the the shoulder but he moved so uh"

"No worries its totally cool"

"Alright"

They both quickly ran to OJ's office and opened the door, OJ was no where to be seen. Bomb investigated the place while Paintbrush looked outside.

"Well?"

"No sign of him here" Said Bomb, "Lets keep searching"

They both went around the Casino, to the VIP section, the back area and even double checking every place.

"Where are they?"

"I don't know" Said Bomb

Paintbrush was about to say something until an ace of spades was stuck at the wall.

"Eh?"

Paintbrush and Bomb looked at the direction and saw Paper. He was looking at them angrily with 1 arm facing them and the other holding the cards.

"Bomb? You're the traitor?" He asked

"Obviously, can't believe you didn't know" Bomb chuckled

"Tch"

Paper threw more cards at them as they were stuck on the wall and Paintbrush and Bomb were separated hiding in between walls looking at each other. They were giving faces with meaning.

Paintbrush gave a face that said "WHAT DO WE DO??"
Bomb replied with the face "JUST WAIT!"

Paper stopped, and looked behind him. OJ was behind him.

"Paper why are you wasting the cards?" He asked

"OJ! Bomb is the traitor! He's here with that Paintbrush person!" Said Paper

"Bomb? Come out I don't want to fight" He said

Bomb and Paintbrush slowly came out, Paintbrush drew something on the wall and floor. Bomb got closer to OJ.

"Why did you do this? Why betray us? We didn't do anything to you" OJ asked

"You kill innocent people and plus, you guys are criminals" Bomb answered

Paper and OJ looked at each other and looked at Bomb, their expressions soon changed and suddenly. There was a rope around them.

"Wait what?! Where did this rope come from?" OJ panicked

"It came from the things I drew on the walls and floor"

OJ and Paper soon faced to the voice, it was Paintbrush, their face immediately turned shocked yet angry. While Bomb is smiling.

"You need to light me up Paintbrush" Said Bomb

"Wh-What? That wasn't a part of the plan!"

"I know, but if we don't do something, they'll break the ropes." He said, "Light me up"

"I.. I can't risk loosing another friend.."

"Paintbrush"

"What?!"

"Light me up.."

Paintbrush didn't know what to do, tears fall down from their eyes as they look at Bomb. Bomb shows no fear, as he smiled. Paintbrush's hair turned fire while tears were falling constantly, they took out their index finger and aimed for his fuse.

flick...

Tss.......

Paintbrush immediately ran outside until they heard..

"Thank you.. for accepting me as your friend.."

Paintbrush looked back to see Bomb..

Paintbrush ran outside as fast as they can, and when they reached outside, they immediately looked at the Casino

boom

Paintbrush's tears fell down very fast, and their expression was very upsetting. They cried.. and cried. Remembering what Bomb said..

"If I die.. don't cry.. instead.. look at the sky and say.. goodbye.."

Paintbrush looked at the sky.. and said..

"Goodbye.."