Chapter 8 | Ready

The Casino

——————————
OJ's POV

"Well? Have enough rest for today?"

I looked over to him and chuckled

"Well? Was it enough for you?"
"Oh please, I was just thinking about that"

Paper approached me and sat on my lap.

"The way you hit Fan was very entertaining"
"Thank you honey"

I kissed him and he kissed me back, however, we were disturbed because someone came in.

"Hey uh O..."

"-J

"-J...."

"Ever heard of the word 'knock'?"

"I'm sorry, I just thought that you were alone"

I sighed and kissed Paper's cheek goodbye and as he walked off with his face covered, he must be very embarrassed.

"So? What are you in for?"

"Oh! Right sorry" Pickle coughed, "Just wanna say that I think there is a traitor on our side."

"And who might that be?"

"Not sure but it was just gut feeling. After all, nothing really happened ever since you killed that Fan guy." He said

"Mhm, but then again.. I have a feeling that it isn't over."

"I guess.." Pickle sighed, "What are you gonna do about it?"

"Something, I'll do something about it"

The next day

—————————————

3rd person's POV

OJ sat on his office looking at his computer, he searched for the name "Paintbrush". What popped up is an informational website about them.

Paintbrush is a 25 year old non-binary. They are an artist and is very easy to get mad. They have an extraordinary ability that most people have seen.

"Interesting.."

He typed the name "Test Tube" and "Fan" next.

Test Tube is a scientist alongside with her lover, Fan, who is a vlogger. They are both 25 year old and are both very smart yet awkward.

"Hm.."

Lastly, he typed "Lightbulb".

Lightbulb is an easy going, hyperactive, very quirky 24 year old girl. She is also a transgendered, she went from male to female.

"I see.."

"How is the search?"

"Doing well, I finished when you came."

"Oh please, you don't need to be quick enough"

"Is it wrong for me to see my own husband?"

"I don't know.. maybe?"

They both laughed it off and as OJ sighed, he knew something big will happen the day after tomorrow. He needs to get ready.. asap.