Chapter 9 | Set

"Well? How's the plan going?"

"Jesus you aren't that calm are you huh Paintbrush?"

Paintbrush sighed at that response, they weren't ready for the plan yet. But they were very ready to stop Paper and OJ.

"Sorry, I guess I just want to have a straight up beating on those two"

"Heh, You aren't the only one."

Paintbrush looked at Bomb, observing him.

"Whats with the staring?" He asked

"Oh sorry, just wondering about the fuse on your head"

"Oh? My fuse?" He said as he touched his fuse.

"Yeah, if I light it up, will you explode?"

"Obviously, my name is Bomb for that reason."

"I guess.."

"Why did you ask?" He asked

"Well, I was wondering if we could use your fuse as an advantage.."

"THATS A GREAT IDEA!"

Bomb immediately wrote it down on the paper, leaving Paintbrush with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my fuse actually works. Light it up and I'll blow up" He said, "however.."

"You'll die?"

"...Uh.. Yeah.." He said, "this will be a suicide risk but, I assure you this can be a way to stop them."

"No.. I don't want to loose another friend.."

"Paintbrush, no need to worry, you can always remember me" He said

"Sure.. I guess.."

Paintbrush now has a sad and worried expression on their face, they were also not ready to loose another friend. They sighed and looked at the sky.

"I just.. wish that everything will be alright soon.."

"Mhm"

Paintbrush looked at their left and saw the little crab Lightbulb gave to them, by looking at the crab, they felt lonely without Lightbulb. Baxter slowly crawled to Paintbrush's hands, as it blinked.

"At least I have you huh little guy?"

Paintbrush petted the little crab, as it blinked

Paintbrush petted the little crab, as it blinked. Paintbrush smiled and remembered the good days when Lightbulb was still around. They sighed and looked at Bomb, Bomb looked back at them. And nodded.

It was ready