Chapter 11: GRYFFINDOR!!!

Harry's PoV:
I was going to tell them.

I was going to tell them today.

Today was Sunday.

After my glorious return yesterday, nothing really happened.

Today was the day, where explanations had to be done.

The day, where I would tell Pansy, Draco, Theo, and Blaise, the whole time travel thing.

I called them into our dorm, they were downstairs and were playing some muggle game called "Scrabble".

"BLAISE, PANSY, THEO, DRACO!!! COME UPSTAIRS!! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!", I yelled.

They all came barging into the dorm and sat on they're respective beds, Pansy sat on my desk.

"What is it?", she asked expectantly.

I swallowed.

"Let me tell you the short story...
I come from a time travel..", and I told them everything.

At the end, they looked surprisingly calm, but with anger and confusion evident in their eyes.

"Why'd you befriend us?", Pansy asked, and then whispered something. The boys laughed.

"I- Umm, well..", I stammered.
Draco, Blaise and Theo snickered.

"Anyway, we are very sad, that you don't really like any of us, so we decided, we'd better be going to my dorm to spend the night there, and-", Pansy started.

"NO! I mean, no, I like all of you, and-", I cut her off.

Draco snorted.

"SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!", I roared.

Everyone, except Pansy, started cracking up even more at that.

"Sorry. Thanks for being on my side and not laughing, Pansy, I'm really, really thankf-", I said. Or, tried to say, as a book came from behind my back and whacked me up and down my head.

"OWWWW!!!", I squealed.

"For what are you saying thank you?!", Pansy cackled.

"For nothing. Nothing at all", I said through gritted teeth.

That girl sure does have actresses quality. God damn it.

I just wanted to... oh, forget it.
The plan isn't good at all.

So, let's move on.

"So, let me get this clear...
You have basically come from a time travel, which means that you know your future, which turned out to be not so great, and that's why you've befriended us", Pansy gestured to Draco, Blaise, Theo, and herself.

I swallowed.
"Yeah."
The attack would come.
She would be- I mean they all would be super mad at me....

"YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!!!", there.
It has started.
"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US! WE ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS!!", Pansy screeched.

"But I-", I tried to say.

"NO BUTS! FORGET IT!! I REALLY TRUSTED YOU, AND THAT AFTER SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME! AND I THOUGHT THAT-"

Now I started to get angry, too.
"EXACTLY! I'VE BEEN TRUSTING YOU ALL THE TIME!! I WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD YOU, IF NOT!!! ONLY THREE, FUCK*NG THREE, DAYS HAVE PASSED, AND I'VE ALREADY TOLD Y'ALL!! SO CAN YOU ACCEPT ME, OR DO I HAVE TO SWITCH HOUSES??!!", I panted.

Draco sat there with a horrified expression, which slowly melted into a smile.

Theo looked a bit uncomfortable and awkward.

Blaise looked very sad.

Pansy just looked beyond angry.

I sighed, and started packing up my things. I picked up my trunk and it wasn't until then that I noticed that Draco and Blaise had been packing their trunks, too.

"What?", I asked, surprised.

"Mate, we're not going to leave you alone, here", they said, as if it were obvious. I smiled, gratefully.

"Umm... Harry, uh, can I talk to you?", Theo asked.

"Sure", I said, and we went outside of the room.

"Harry", Theo started, "I really want to go with you, but Pansy'll be really mad, 'cause then, she literally has nobody. I'll have to stay with her, to stay fair. Just know, that she'll force me to say bad things about you, whenever you're around, and I mean nothing, that  I'll have to say. I'm sorry."

"Theo, mate, this is not worth apologising. I'd know anyways.
And I really would've done the same, if I were you. It's really okay", I told him.

He looked relieved, and I sighed and Draco, Blaise and I made our way to Dumbledore's office.
____________________________________
Dumbledore sat at his desk and frowned, as he sorted out some papers. Some were newspaper pages, some were about his duties as a headmaster.

His frown only increased, when he saw the amount of books, which were laying on his desk, bed, floor, and probably even his bathroom.

The titles were almost always the same: Harry Potter's life, by Amanda Jones; The biography of the boy who lived, by Lilith Garfunkel; Harry Potter's family tree, by Bathilda Bagshot; Speculations about how the killing curse rebounded, by Simon Cowell; The boy who lived, by Nathan Douglas; The 1980's Sensation, by Mathilde Morgue; Harry Potter's Dark Past, by Matthew Thomas; Secrets of the boy who lived, by Rita Skeeter;... etc.

One was: Jily- A Tragic Love Story, by Alice Grace or A Jily fanfiction, by Philip Brown.

Dumbledore wondered, what on the world a fanfiction was, or a  'Jily'.
Really, why did they have such weird names?!

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Dumbledore quickly waved his wand and sorted all of the books into their respective shelves.

He also pointed the wand to his eyes and said a spell he had found in the 'Dark Magic' section of the library.

The spell allowed a fake twinkle to expand in the spells' user's eyes.

"Come in", he said.

Harry Potter, Blunt Zimbabwe, and Dragon Malkin came in.

"Ah, what a pleasant surprise. Harry Potter, Blunt Zimbabwe and Dragon Malkin, entering my humble office", Dumbledore sighed, obviously pleased.

"Umm, Sir, my name is Draco, Draco Malfoy, and his name is Blaise Zabini", Draco explained.

"Oh. Can I call you by your first names?", Dumbledore questioned.

Blaise and Draco nodded.
Harry shook his head.

"So, Mr. Potter, Blean and Drake, seat yourself, please."

"Sir, it's Blaise and Draco", Blaise piped in.

"Whatever, Ben and Daniel", Dumbledore shook his hand, dismissively.

"IT'S BLAISE ZABINI AND DRACO MALFOY, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!", Harry shouted.

"Okay. And wa-hat do you wa-hant?", Dumbledore sang.

"We want to be transferred into Gryffindor", Harry said, unblinking.

One thought raced inside of Dumbledore's head:

The fuck?