Chapter 7

Harry's POV guys. I am excited about this Chapter :D

Okay, not going to babble:)

**********************************************************************

HARRY'S P.O.V

            "Can you stop saying you are sorry? Because I know you are not. You just go around and do stupid things and say sorry. And you repeat it. And I am so sick of it. And if you really love me, you won't go around hurting me."

            Her voice played repeatedly on my mind. I look over at Melissa, who's already asleep. Her head resting on my shoulders. I want her to know how bad I need her. How much I love her.

            She looks serene and peaceful in her sleep. I carried her upstairs and placed her on her bed. I kissed her on her forehead.

            "Harry?"

            "Yes?"

            "Can you stay with me tonight?" she asked.

            "Sure." I took off my shirt and climb in next to her.

            "Harry..."

            "Yes Mel?"

            "Can you kiss me?"

            Gladly. I thought. I kissed her softly on her lips. I watch her as she sleep. I know she loathes me for always hurting her. I don't mean to. Jealousy is the main reason. I can't stand watching other guys touching her. Kissing her. Making her happy. I want to be the one who make her happy. But everything I do just make her hates me more.

            The incident with Matt, I was drunk, and I don't like her dating Matt. Matt is fine, but Matt dating Melissa is not. She's supposed to be with me.

            And then there's Louis. I don't know how, or when they got close. All I know is when we were in Hawaii, Louis called her every night. And they went out just now. I just can't stand the sight of Louis kissing Melissa. I know I would do anything for Melissa. Even if she ask me to get out of the band, I would. That's how much I love her.

            My biggest regret was leaving her right in the middle of all the problem. Sure, Melissa is a tough girl, but there's only so much burden someone can carry. If I could reverse time, sure as hell I won't kiss her at the party. I WILL be by her side through thick of things.

            I can't describe how much I regret all those things I did to her. But one thing for sure, I am going to let her be happy. I will let her go out with Louis. I'll be her confidant when she needs me. Sure, I'll be heartbroken, but I can survive. Making Melissa happy is my goal now.

****************************************************************

MELISSA'S P.O.V

            I woke up from a terrible nightmare and noticed that Harry is still wide awake.

            "Harry, why are you still awake?" I glanced at my alarm clock on the nightstand. 2.30 am. "It's 2.30."

            "Nothing. Go back to sleep Mel." he whispered.

            "I can't. Why are you awake? Tell me." I stroke his curls.

            "Really it's nothing. I just can't sleep. Why are you awake?" He asked me.

            "I had a nightmare."

            He hugged me. "Don't worry. I'm here. I told you I'll never let anything hurt you, remember?"

            I nodded. And then I crashed my lips onto him, feeling his warmth spreading from my lips. I use one of my hands to hold his face, pulling him towards me. My other hand is on his warm chest. I feel his arms embracing me in a hug. I pull away, and kissed his cheeks, making my way down to his neck.

            "Mel, stop. I don't want you to wake up regretting you did this. I know you like Louis, Mel. So I don't want you to wake up tomorrow morning, feeling bad that you did this. I don't want you to regret being with me." he said.

            "I'm sorry Harry. You are right." I felt so cheap. Why am I doing this kind of crazy things?

            When I wake up the next morning, Harry is gone. I'm quite relieved to be honest. I don't know what to say to him after the awkwardness last night.

            My phone beeped with a text.

            LOUIS: U wanna come ovr? Alone & bored :( xxx

            ME: Sure! :) xxx

            LOUIS: Want me 2 pick u up? xxx

            ME: Its k. I'll ask my dad 2 send me. See you in an hr:) xxx

            I took a quick shower and get dressed. I went down to the kitchen where my dad was having breakfast.

            "Hey sweetheart."

            I walk over and give him a hug. "Hey daddy."

            "Are you going out?" he sounded disappointed.

            "Yeah, but I can cancel if you want me to I guess." I know he missed me through the whole week.

            "It's okay. I'm going to be sleeping this whole day I guess. Do you need me to drive you?"

            "Actually yeah. But you don't have to pick me up. And I might be coming home late, so don't bother waiting."

            "Okay. And sweetheart, I am working again tonight. So Harry is accompanying you again."

            Shit. I thought. Another night with Harry? Alone?

            Not the best thing to tell your almost boyfriend. Especially when he is already fighting with the guy.