Chapter 5

I woke up still holding Harry's hoodie. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I changed into a bikini before wearing a shirt and shorts on it. I went downstairs to meet the Styles. We had breakfast at the hotel. Then Harry and I head down to the beach.

             The weather was beautiful. Sun shining, wind blowing. We picked a shady tree to keep our stuff. I sat down to apply some sun block. Harry took off his shirt. I couldn't resist staring at him.

            "Let's go!" Harry said, excited.

            I got up and start running towards the water. "Last one to reach the water is a monkey!"

            I stop at the edge of the water. There is no way I'm going in.

            "What's wrong?" Harry asked.

            "I am scared of water. Sea water." I bit my lips. Why did I agree to go on this trip?

            "Let's go in slowly okay? I'll hold your hand."

            I didn't move. "I'm scared."

            He held my arms and look at me in the eyes. "Mel, I will never let anything hurt you. Ever."

            And I believed him. We took small steps, only stopping until the water is at my waist. I got more confident as we stayed in the water longer. We stayed in the water until midday, until Harry decide to go for lunch. We got out of the water and stayed at the beach for a while, enough for our swimming attire to dry. I put back my shirt and shorts while Harry put on his shirt.

            We walk to a small, cosy restaurant that serves seafood. We sat on the deck outside, enjoying the warm weather. I ordered fish and chips, my all time favourite food while Harry ordered a shrimp burger. When the waiter is gone, Harry said, "So, you seem to be texting Louis a lot these days."

            I was taken aback. "How do you know?"

            "Zayn told me."

            "Zayn told you? And I don't text Louis a lot. Just a few times."

            "A few times? When? And when did you call him?"

            What the hell? "At the airport before we departed and when we reach here to tell me about the blog post. And I didn't call him."

            "Ha-ha. What was last night?"

            "He called me. And don't ask what did we talk about, because it have nothing to do with you. And it's none of your business."

            Harry kept quiet. A waiter come and placed our food. We ate in silence. When I'm done, I got up to get out of the restaurant. Harry came after me.

            "Mel, wait! I'm sorry."

            I ignored him. Who I text with is none of his business.

            He caught my wrist. I try to get away, but his grip is too tight.

            "Let go." I said through my gritted teeth.

            He didn't let go. Instead, he pulled me and kissed me. On my lips. His lips taste like lemon and tea. I have known Harry for a long time, but it never crossed my mind how his lips taste like. Maybe it was the lemon tea that caused that taste. All that I'm sure of is, I like the sensation of kissing Harry. Then I remember I'm supposed to be angry with him. I grabbed his hair to pull him away. He seem to take that as an encouragement to go further. He wrap his arms around my waist, trapping me. I am trapped, so I decided to use this opportunity while it lasted. I grabbed his shirt and kissed him back. And then he pulled away.