Chapter 3- Bad, Worse, Worst

To be honest, the boys are not jerks. They are very nice, compared to the treatment I've gotten from my friends this past few months.

            When we reach Louis's, everyone's already there. Harry introduced me and I got bear hugs from everyone. We are all in Louis's room, discussing about a vacation. I took a seat next to Niall, who is the friendliest among all.

            After a lot of arguements, they decided to New York. Apparantly, they would save cost of hotel if they are to stay in New York as Liam's parents owns a penthouse there and they agreed to let the boys stay there.

            When Harry and Louis went to the study to use the computer to book airline tickets, Niall said, "I can't believe that you are coming with us! A newcomer! Eisyah, Caitlyn and Rahah will be so excited." Eisyah is Niall's girlfriend, Caitlyn Liam's and Rahah, Zayn's.

            "Wait, what?" I asked. this is a new piece of information.

            "You are coming with us to New York, right?"

            Uh-oh.

            "No. I mean I'm not sure cause I haven't get this straight with my dad yet," I feel my face growing hot. I am not a good liar.

            "Wait, how old are you?" Liam asked, scrunching his face.

            "Sixteen."

            "Damn. She's so young." Zayn said.

            Louis and Harry came in.

            "Are you guys hungry yet? My sister came back with Nando's for lunch." Louis said.         

            Everyone nodded.

            "I think I'll just bring it here, since everyone pretty comfortable." He went out with Zayn, Liam and Niall, leaving me with Harry.

            I am so pissed at him for bringing me here to be a part of a plan that I don't know about. My instinct was right; I am being tricked again. All I want to do is to scream at Harry, but I'll wait till we are home for me to able to do it in peace.

            Harry wanted to talk to me, but I glared at him. When everyone came in with the food, I sat on the floor between Louis and Niall. Who cares? It's not like I'm dating Harry.

            "Hey, you are coming to New York with us right?" Louis asked.

            "I'm not sure yet." I said.

            "Okay. Are you and Harry like together? Because he won't tell me anything."

            "We are not." I leaned and whispered in his ears, "I really hate him."

            Harry glared. I ignore him. Louis is really fun to talk to.

            "Hahaha. There's a thin line between hate and love." He said.

            "Ha-ha. That's deep." I shot my tongue out.

            After everyone finished their meal, I offered to help Louis to bring the plates back to the kitchen. He washes all the plates while I rinse them.

            "I find it weird that you guys still do chores. I mean, I don't know about Liam, Niall and Zayn, but you guys are like mega huge stars and stuff. You get what I mean?"

            "Yeah, I do. It's just that it's nice to be normal I guess." he smiled.

            I smiled. Suddenly Harry appears.

            "Mel, we need to go back. I promised my mum that I'll accompany her shopping and I forgot."

            "Oh, okay." I hugged Louis. "Thanks. And tell the guys I said goodbye."

            "Sure." he smiled. We exchanged numbers, and then Harry and I left.

            We had a silent journey home. When we reach our street, Harry didn't stop infront of my house. instead, he stopped at his.

            "HArry, i want to go home." I said.

            "We need to talk. Your dad is home."

            "How do you-" I stopped myself. My dad's car is parked in the driveway. "So you lied? You don't even have to accompany your mum shopping rihgt?"

            "Yeah."

            I don't trust Harry. Lies come out of his mouth easily. And it annoys me because I tend to believe what people say easily.

            We got in his house. I only had time to close the door behind me before he said "I don't like you being close with Louis."

            "It's none of your goddamned business, Harry. I am not dating you." I said. I am frustrated.

            "But I care about you." his voice soften.

            "I don't care Harry. I told you, I hate you. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT THAT? I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU." I shouted. "And who do you think you are, huh? Making holiday plans for me? I am not going to New York with you and your friends. And by the way, my dad will never let me go on a vacation with a drunkhead jerk like you."

            "I think you got that information wrong, Mel. I asked your dad and he said he's fine. That's why I booked airplane tickets for you."

            "Why do you have to be so damn annoying?" I stormed out and slammed the door. I walk towards my house, angry with my dad too.

            My dad is sitting in the living room, reading newspaper. I felt like yelling at my dad, but I stopped myself. I don't want to hurt him.

            So, I pretended to be surprised. "Dad, you are allowing me to go on a vacation with Harry and his friends? To New York?"

            "Yeah. But there's a few conditions though. You can't drink and you can't go clubbing. And don't do anything inappropriate."

            I nodded.

            "Hmmm...when are we going for our annual Manchester trip?" I asked.

            Every year, during the summer holidays, my dad and I will go to Manchester. We'd stay there for a couple of days, watch football at Old Trafford and just hang around. It might not sound fun, but it's already a tradition for me to do it.

            "Lissa, I am sorry. We are not able to got this year. I can't take a leave now."

            I am crushed. I look forward going to Manchester every summer.

            "But I planned something out for you," he smiled. "You are going to Hawaii with the Styles for two weeks. You'll be leaving in nine days." He hands me a credit card. " Use this to go shopping for some necessities for the vacation."

            I hugged my dad.

            Reality sinks in.

            One summer.

            Two vacations with Harry.

            I am so screwed.