Chapter 6

Shit.   

            Shit.

            Shit.

            I fell asleep in Harry's room. On his bed. With him. Throughout the whole night.

            "Louis called you last night." He said.

            I didn't say anything. I went to collect my wet clothes from the bathroom and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. "I'll see you downstairs."

            I went to my room and took a shower, debating on whether I should call Louis back or not. Maybe not. I'll just go and him when we get back to England. Which is in a few hours. At least I'll have some time to think in the airplane.

****************************************************************

            Nothing is happening according to my plan. No way. Louis is waiting at the airport. For me.

            I went and hugged  him.

            "Do you want hang out with me today?" He asked.

            I nodded.

            I walk back to the Styles and thanked them.

            "See you later." I told Harry. He nodded, without even looking at me.

            "So what made you come?" I asked.

            "Nothing. I just feel like hanging out with you. And I missed you." He said.

            "I got something for you." I rummaged through my bag, looking for the seashell chain I got for him.

            "It's pretty." He put it on. "Thanks."

            "No prob."

            "Do you feel like watching a movie?"

            "YES! What movie?"

            "Paranormal Activity 4." he smirked.

            "No way I'm watching it."

            "Yes way."

            Louis had to drag me in the theatre. I watched the movie for about 15 minutes, then spend the rest of the movie burying my face in Louis's shoulder. After the movie, we went for dinner.

            When we reach my house, Louis get out and opened the car door for me.

            "Thanks Louis. I had a great time." I smiled.

            "I'm sure you did." He leaned in and kissed me on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His lips feels warm on mine. Suddenly he pulled away.

            Or rather, he was pulled away.

            An angry looking Harry stood next to him. "What the hell are you doing, huh?" He punched Louis in his face.

            "What the hell is your problem?" I yelled at Harry.

            Louis lips is bleeding. I help him to get in and seated on the couch. I went to the kitchen to get some ice. I went to sit next to Louis and hold the ice pack on his lips.

            "What was that all about?" Louis asked.

            I bit my lips. I am not ready to tell Louis about what really happened in Hawaii. I felt like the biggest bitch in the world, but I said "I don't know."

            "I should really get going," Louis said. He got up and walk to the front door. I followed him.

            "Thanks again. And sorry about what happened just now." I said.

            "It's okay. It's not your fault." He kissed me. "I'll call you tomorrow."

            I closed the door and switch on the tv. There's a note from my dad taped to the remote that says "Emergency surgery. Might not come back tonight. Harry will come over to stay with you. See you tmrw. Daddy xx"

            I switched on the tv. Harry might not come. After all, he is angry at me.

            I was wrong. Ten minutes after Louis left, he came. He sat next to me, like nothing had happened.

            "What did you do that for?" I asked.

            "Do what?"

            "Why did you punched Louis?" I felt like slapping him, but I stopped myself.

            "You know why I did it, Mel. I like you. No, I love you. I just can't sit there and watch Louis kiss you like that. I'm sorry."

            "Can you stop saying you are sorry? Because I know you are not. You just go around and do stupid things and say sorry. And you repeat it. And I am so sick of it. And if you really love me, you won't go around hurting me." I got up and get a soda from the kitchen. Then I went and watch tv, successfully ignoring Harry.