Mr. Gravity, How Can I Amend her Heart? (Part 3)

Dear Mr. Gravity,

Uhm...hello there Mr. Gravity! Ahm..well you see...Haist~ Do you have eyeballs though? What am I saying? Let me start all over again, okay Mr. Gravity?

So here it goes, at first I'm really in doubt if I'm going to write this letter for you. I know that you're an abstract noun but I have no one to confess with. I know that you're the most reliable person...I mean "thing" that I can tell my secrets to. I hope you'll listen to my confession.

Well I'm gonna start with this nonstop heartbeat that I'm feeling every time I'm seeing her. She's the one that I really adore since then. She's not like any typical girl who wears high heels, make-ups and other so girly stuffs but I really find her simplicity, so dazzling! I don't know why but I don't regret a thing. You might think I'm kinda corny but I can't help it. Is that wrong, Mr. Gravity? 

I was never her classmate but I know her from afar. I've known her existence because every time I'm trying to talk with my bestfriend, I'm stealing glances on her. I really find her cute and I really want to protect and take good care of her especially when I can see her somehow...lonesome. I want to know the reasons behind those sorrowful eyes. I wish that I can be the man that'll make her happy for the rest of my life. I want to be the cure for her heart that seems to be sorrowful; seems to be alone; seems to be longing for someone and seems to be empty so...I'll do everything to fulfill the blank space in her heart.

Now that we're college students, we're not studying at the same university but still I'm trying to catch up on her. I never fail to know updates about her. Recently, I've heard that she topped in their university and that made me more clinged to her. *deep sigh*

Am I really that clingy Mr. Gravity? Do I look like a big stalker? I know that I'm not that attractive compared to my bestfriend who's really a hearthrob! I'm not envious about that matter because it's okay for me to settle as the second one but there's always an exception to the rule. When it comes to love, I don't think I can settle for second and because of that, I'm willing to do everything just to be with my dreamgirl. The winner takes all~

But as of now, I'm trying to help my bestfriend in finding his girl. I don't who she is yet but still...I'm hoping that it's not the same girl. But well, that's impossible. He never laid his eyes on her even if they're classmates for almost a decade so I'm affirmative that it's not her. Right, Mr. Gravity?

I'm sure she's gonna be my infinity and I'll be hers. Chessy right? But before that, let me ask you this question Mr. Gravity...

"Mr. Gravity, how can I amend her heart? How can I make her wear the biggest smile that'll lighten up my life?"

Thanking you,

Ksyler Gournet

***

Roushie's Note: Yes this is the Part 3. Uhmm...I'm kinda enjoying this one. Wait for more! hihi~ Who's gonna hinder the BrishDy love team? bwahaha~

Don't refrain from supporting this "Gravity Series"~

Vote for this if you're cute.

Comment if you're gorgeous.

Follow if you're a dyosa!

Do all if you are a Queen!

#vainglorious~

Your crazy author,

pinkmelody_23 :3