Part 28

Corry looked around before tutting at all the first years she had just taken down. This was the last building she had to take care of, so she was kinda annoyed as she wanted to do a bit more damage.

Most of the students had burn marks littering their bodies from her hair turning into that element. The upper half of the building was already set alight, so now all she had to do was wait for it to consume the whole building or for the floor above them to cave in and crush the students.

She sighed, turning and walking out of the dorm building, ignoring the immense heat coming from it as her hair returned to normal length, which was just below her ears. Corry started on her way towards the main school but stopped, completely forgetting that there was a large dome-like shield covering it.

'For god's sake,' She thought, rolling her eyes and turning her head, hearing a few noises from the other side of the school's defensive wall, about to go over to help Die before noticing a few trees on fire, the girl immediately turning back around. 'I'd rather not get involved in that family feud'

"You got nothin' to do either?" A voice sounded, Corry looking to her left to spot the glitch, the girl just nodding as she walked around the large force field. Anti just started whistling, strolling alongside the female villain, which made her roll her eyes.

"You know, you could go help Blank," Corry sighed, glancing at Anti for a second before looking around and making sure no heroes were around before returning her eyes to the path in front of her.

"Eh," Anti mumbled, messing with a knife as he glitched constantly, making Corry raise her eyebrow. "I'd rather not, too many people from my family in there."

"There are only four," Asrai spoke, running a hand through her short hair before glancing at the dorm system, noticing both Dee and Cleo were done with what they had to do. "You just don't want to face them. You're too much of a pussy."

"I am not!" Anti exclaimed, stopping to glare at the girl who smirked at him, making the villain huff. "I can take them on easily, I'd just rather not do it now."

"Lies," Corry teased, poking Anti's side making him squeal quietly, the girl widening her eyes before she grinned. "You're ticklish."

"No," Anti said, backing away, looking slightly panicked as she kept coming forwards. "Listen, please don't. I said please, that only happens once in a lifetime."

"Hey!" Cleo yelled from a few feet away, making Anti and Corry stand still, Dee and Cleo walking up to them. "Now's not the time to mess around. We have a job to do."

"I told her that!" Anti defended, crossing his arms in a huff before glaring at Corry who shrugged. "Besides, I've done everything I'm supposed to do. We have to wait for Die to do his part."

"That'll take a while, though," Dee sighed, glancing at the wall to see ice suddenly shoot from out at the other side and a random fist bash into it, everyone rolling their eyes.

"Let's go help Blank," Cleo shrugged, Anti immediately disagreeing but he got dragged along anyway, the glitch grumbling as he got pulled along, trying his best not to stab one of them as he glared at the dorm they were approaching.

---

"You do realise this is supposed to be easy for you two?" Yandere teased, waving their katana around in front of them, the weapon already having some blood on it. "You two are meant to be heroes after all."

Silver Shepherd had some blood over his face and some on his suit, a few tears here and there, but there didn't look to be any wounds thanks to his healing ability. Jackie, on the other hand, had a cut on his right cheekbone were blood dripped down his face as well as a large gash on his left arm that he was gripping. His stomach also had a large wound residing there.