Tired

>>Third Person

"Today we're going to start learning cast your Patronus, for example mine is a stag" Harry said, his voice loud enough so the others could hear, he casted his Patronus and a stag jumped around everyone. "The key is to focus, and make sure you think of your happiest memory" Harry instructed and Draco smiled a bit. "everyone space out and get prepared. You have to say expecto patronum very clearly and don't lose focus" Harry told them and they did so, Draco walked over to him. 

"Harry we tried this together already, we couldn't get my Patronus" Draco said and Harry fixed the blonde's hair. "You got this, Dragon. Think of something new or if you need to something that hasn't happened but makes you feel good" Harry said and Draco nodded, moving to his area.

Harry walked around, helping and instructing- moving some people's arms and telling them to keep trying. "Wonderful Luna!" Harry said as her Patronus which was a hare hopped around the room. The others were understanding it and got it but Draco was still struggling and the blonde gave up. 

"Hey, don't give up Dragon" Harry said, walking over to him and he huffed. "It's not working" Draco mumbled and Harry stepped between his arms and hugged his torso, mainly to whisper to him. "Dray, you're not focusing hard enough. Close your eyes and ignore everyone in the room. What does your heart want?" "you" Draco said after he closed his eyes.

"What makes you happy" Harry hummed softly and Draco chuckled a bit. "You, its always you" Draco said and Harry rubbed his waist. "Then think of me" Harry said and Draco opened his eyes. "I have been" "That's okay though, think of something you want desperately" Harry said and he slowly let go of him when he nodded, "got something?" Harry asked and Draco nodded, Harry stepped back and watched closely- the others joined in on watching to see if it works.

"Expecto Patronum" Draco said and a silvery dragon came out of his wand and flew around the room and they clapped for him. The dragon disappeared when Draco dropped his wand with a small smile. "I told you, you could do it" Harry clapped for him, and Draco stuck his tongue out at him. "What'd you think about?" Harry hummed once everyone went back to practicing other spells they were working on.

"A family with you" Draco said, blushing and Harry smiled. "Keep practicing" Harry told him, kissing his knuckles after he took his hand subtly. 

The chandelier began to move, the glass tinkling against each other and the room shook. The lights flickered and everyone went silent. Harry looked over at Draco and the blonde cocked his eyebrow. There was a louder thud and they moved closer to where the entrance was. The mirrors that were around all the walls began to crack and Draco grabbed Harry's hand. 

They stepped back when the glass shattered, a few dueled their wands. Nigel stepped closer to see through the crack. "Nigel-" Hermione tried. "I'll make short work of this" A sugar coated voice said and Harry let go of Draco's hand to move Nigel out of the way and look. 

"Bombarda Maxima" Umbridge said with a horribly sweet smile. Harry grabbed Nigel and ran back, pushing the others who went closer and the wall exploded. 

Rocks flew towards them and once the dust cleared up they looked at the Slytherins, Theodore Nott pulled Cho and they all looked at the shy looking girl. "Get them" Umbridge snapped.

Harry, Draco, Hermione, and Ron were grabbed- the others were escorted to be interrogated. "Get your hands off of me" Draco snapped at Goyle and the chubby boy let go of him. Draco brushed his arm off and scoffed. "Keep walking" "watch your mouth" Draco spat at him and Goyle gave him a dirty look. 

Dumbledore was about to be escorted to Azkaban but Fawkes swooped down and suddenly he disappeared with Dumbledore, a wave of heat pushed the others back. "Are you okay?" Draco asked when he saw Harry's pale complexion "I'm fine" Harry mumbled.