Headquarters

>>Third Person

Harry was laying on his bed, holding his own waist. He was going to get expelled from Hogwarts.. he heard a clicking noise and he looked at the door, the key was turning slowly and he got up, holding his wand tightly. The door blew open and Hedwig squawked. "very clean, these muggles" Tonks whispered. "Tonk's, for god's sake!" Moody scolded her, for blasting the door open.

"Professor Moody? What are you doing here?" Harry said as their faces lit up and Tonks smiled at him. "rescuing you, of course" He said and he motioned for him to come and they went outside. Kingsley stayed behind to shrink Harry's trunk and Hedwig's cage. Letting the owl out to fly where they were staying.

"where are we going? the letter said I've been expelled from Hogwarts" "Well, you haven't been, not yet. Kingsley, take point" Mood said and Harry was really confused. "But the letter said.." "Dumbledore has persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsion pending a formal hearing" Kingsley answered and Harry was still just as confused.

"Don't worry, Harry. We'll explain everything when we get back to Headquarters" She said and Moody snapped at her "Shh! Not here, Nymphadora" "don't call me, Nymphadora" Tonks said, her hair going red. Moody clicked his staff and brooms appeared and they grabbed them.

*^*

"Shh, keep your voices down" Molly whispered to the dining room full of people as Harry slowly walked down the dark hallway. "Stronger by the minute, we have to act now" Sirius said and he looked up, smiling at Harry who smiled back a little bit. His summer has been hell and he's felt so depressed, he couldn't find motivation to smile. 

"Harry." Molly said, appearing in the door and closing it, walking over to him. "Mrs. Weasley" He said and he smiled a bit like before.

"Heavens, you're all right, bit peaky. But i'm afraid dinner will have to wait until after the meeting's finished" She said, hugging him and he tried to know what the meeting was but she pushed it away. "Straight upstairs, first door on the left" Molly said, watching him go up the stairs.

Harry opened the door, slowly. Looking at the room first before realizing he was about to be jumped on. Hermione hugged him tightly. "Oh Harry! are you all right? We heard about the dementor attack, you must tell us everything" Hermione said quickly and Draco stood up, walking over to him and Harry smiled for the first time all summer.

"Calm down, Hermione. Let the man breathe" Ron said, watching the embrace. "I missed you" Draco whispered softly and Harry hugged him tighter. Hermione continue to talk but he wasn't listening fully. They walked to the bed, one was neatly made and the other one was messy. Hermione explained what and why the headquarters even exists. Harry just stood and listened, blushing when Draco wrapped his arms around him from behind, hugging him again.

"You couldn't of put any of this in a letter, I suppose?" Harry said, feeling forgotten and Draco hugged him tighter, whispering soft words. "I've gone all summer without a scrap of news" "we weren't able to write, Lion. We tried but Dumbledore said not to cause it was risky" Draco stepped in and he huffed. Harry was getting bothered by the fact he wasn't told anything. 

"Harry, thought we heard your dulcet tones. Don't bottle it up thought, Mate. Let it out" Fred and George appeared and Harry rubbed his neck. Draco sneakily pressed a kiss to his neck and he blushed. "Anyways if you're done shouting, do you want to hear something a little more interesting?" They took turns speaking and they nodded.

They left but Draco pulled Harry back, cupping his face a bit. "don't" Harry said softly and Draco dropped his hand. "what..?" he mumbled, his heart hurting. "Later, let's go" Harry pushed it away and they went to the stair railings.