"My pigon is still hotter then yours"

when i woke up i was in the same room as before i wasnt in pain i got up and looked inthe mirror and gasped as i saw little whit fangs i steped back and bumped into a chest i whirled around "you shouldnt be alive"he said he had jet black hair with a single blonde strike in his hair i gasped and stepted back he steped forward i hissed at him he looked taken back he went to throw a punch but i ducked and crawled in between his legs and stood up he turned around  i ran,i just ran i heard him running after me,i was running pretty fast intel i bumped into a wall i think it was one i fell backwards i rubbed my head and looked up to be met with beautiful green eyes i screamed and scuted away and was picked up "no!no!no!"i yelled with a scratchie voice "NO!"i yelled as i got out of the grip and ran i ran into another wall with a....six parck?i  didnt fall this time i stumbeld back and looked up to be met with crystal eyes he ran at me but i dogde it i ran into the concert hall were i once saw one direction proforn but now the were monsters i heard them come through the doors as i ran and climbed on tho the stage but was caught by the one and only niall horan i stoped sturgling and just fell to the ground and let my head hang low "how are you alive?"louis asked i didnt awser he just sqauted infront of me and lifted my chin up "how are you alive?"he asked agin i just hissed in his face "i asked a quiston!"he asked and got closer to my face and i growled showing my teath and he gasped and the others came over to my i let my head fall agi but louis lifted it up agin and said "open your mouth"he said i did showing them my teath they gasped and i closed my mouth and looked down agin "look at me" a voice said i didnt lift my head up "LOOK AT ME!" zayn yelled grabbing my head i glare at him "dont be such an ass"i said and the others laughed i just grinned "shut up!" he said "I'm a brad for bad boi"i said mocking his accent and he went red in the face as the others roard in laughter "youve gone red?!"i said with a fake gasp "SHUT UP!"he roard the others stoped "please i will if you stop being and ass"i said and he was shaking with rage as louis pushed him out of the way "NO IMMY PROTESTED!"i yelled and he just fell over "what the carrout!"he yelled ""CARROUT WERE"i yelled looking around me the other laughed as louis was staring at me like i was crazyand harry pushed him outa the way still laughing "YOU!"i yelled pointing at him "STOP HAVING CURLY HAIR!"harry laughed "simple but affective"and after that i saw out of the corner of my eye i saw zayn laughing and niall pushed him out of the way "AND THAT CHAMP RIGHT THERE"i said pointing at niall and turning to the others "IS THE FUNNY ONE"i said and niall fell back laughing and i got up and bowed "thank you thank you I'll be here another minit!"i said and ran i ran out of the concert hall and into the next one it was a gewn!she was singing perfict escape ft.akon i ran into the crowd and into an extra seat so i would blend in but it happend to be the last song so i enjoyed the peace with out the boys but when it ended i had to run out befire anyone reconized me and asked me if i had a ticket i ran out and staight into strong arms "NO I HAVE A HANDSOM PIGON AT HOME !LET ME LIVE"i cryed out "oh shut up my pigon is handsomer then yours!""oh hell naw!"i said getting out of his grip and turning to louis he had a smug look i copyed him he made a wired face i made one back "my pigon is still hotter them yours"