laney and ocean

one night in the middle of the night I went out hunting with Niall and harry to get some animal blood because I convinced all of them to go vegetarian.we were running in the woods when we saw the shalowet of two girls on with flowing hair and the other long blonde haird fly in front of us moving as fast as we can,i looked to the boys and nodded and we speed off in the same direction as the girls moving quietly we followed them to a small cottage.we went up a knocked on the door,a girl with beautiful green eyes and blond long hair awserd "hello"she said smiling at us "hi,we saw you earlier and these boys were thinking like "oh my god,look at those girls!"i said and she giggled and the boys pushed me back and I basically flew up laughing and floated down next to them them pouting and being jealous of my talents "haha well come in!" when we walked I was met with the eyes of the Blonde girl she smiled a kind smile "hi I'm Delaney call me Laney"she said and I smiled "nice to meet you"I said shaking her hand and a flash of her past flashed trough my mind but she was willing to give me more then just how she was turned but more,she played football(A/N that's socer for you Americans) but has been in choir longer she was born in Oregon she played soft ball for about two years and has two younger sisters and her parents are divorced and she started football in kindergarden.when it was over I smiled and let go since it was fast "how was it...being able to well...to be a night walker?"i asked and she smiled "different then my friend here can do she can walk in the sun I cant but I can if I'm wearing sunglasses"I smiled and we got to know that the other girl oceana who likes to be called ocean has a very diffierent past "I lived in Kentucky. my life's different, on thing unique about me is I was adopted since I'e neen changed I can see my famliy nor can laney anyway,I lived on a small farm with many crazy animals.I've played the flute in the gms band in middle school and still do but not in middle school my grades were staight A's , I'm a huge directioner, mixer, and rusher! I was a only child. I was born in guthrie, kentucky" she said with out me touching her hand I smiled "I was born in amrica but lived in england my whole life, I was born in was nashvile tennassee"I said smiling "the city of music"I said smiling,we spent the rest of out time talking about music and life as a teenage vampire.