like daywalkers?

"brooklyn"some one whisperd whne i was sleeping i slowly opened my eyes to see that i was floating and i fell right after on hard tile foor "you okay brooklyn?"a voice said i turned to see niall sit about well it i stuck out my arm i could touch him "yeah just tired is all"i said and yawned and he chuckled "your not a full vampire yet you know"he said and i remberd you need to drink human blood to become a full one "well i cant kill a inccent human!"i said and he cuckled "you dont have to drink from a human we have tons of blood packs in th refrigerter"he said and got up and handed a little lighter color drink then before and handed it to me it was red i sighed and drank it and put it down and saw that niall was siting a goood two feet away from me and i just relax as i became full of life and i sighed with happyness and he opened his eyes and they widened I raised an eybrow at him and he started laughing and i got worried "yu have controll of your thirst!"he yalled and i remberd that i love coffe and food more then any thing "exept if its coffe or food witch i can still eat right?were not like twilight vampires?"i asked he chuckled "no were a type of breed that we can go out in th sun and we can eat food to stay alive but we need blood at lest once a week"he said "like daywalkers?"i ask using the name from blade and he nodded and i smiled "sweet""this stuff doesnt fazze you does it?""nope"i said poping the 'p' and he cuckled and i smiled and leanend back on the tile and closed my eyes and niall did to then the door opened and a five vpice enterd the room and then the kitchen door was opened and i opened on eye to see it was harry and closed my eyes and then i could hear  a voice in my head....no...not any voice....harrys."what are they doing?"the voice asked "were relaxing"i said simpling and i heard a thump and sat up to see harry and backed up into the wall "what?"