Mom and dad.

My mothers name was Nichole.
My fathers name was Michal
They got married in 1999, mom was 18 dad was 17. For the record dad told mom he was 18, he was something that for sure..
They got married quite young huh? That's because I was in my moms stomach! Nine months later...
Boom! Brittanie is here! Everything was going well for our little family we lived in a small apartment. That is until my grandpa saw the place.. He didn't like it. So he built us a place next to him and grandma. But in 2002 something happened.. My little sister was born her name.. Is Makayla she is pretty cool.. But a few years after that my dad got injured at work.. He began taking pain medication for it.. But he kept taking it more and more.. He became addicted, he was so different high.. He just wasn't dad, I still loved him but mom could Risk him accidentally hurting one of us so.. It led to a divorce.. I was 8 my sister was 6 we were confused.. But hey we could handle it.. Mom met a dude named Chris. They started dating and I noticed he has scars and I asked what from he said they are battle scars and I asked what his battle was.. He lost his dad at around 16. He became my best friend and now my adopted Father and I love him to death.
2012.. Michal our father committed suicide. I experienced depression for the first time, I cried for three days.. No sleep no eating.. He was gone and I didn't know what to do..
Chris helped me through it but I found a release on my own before he began to help me.. I cut myself with some scissors and I was afraid but I told him about it before my mom found out.. He eventually told her but I don't blame him. He helped me through.
But I cut again.. And it was more this time and he didn't know how to take it.. He cut himself in front of me.. And asked if it scared me
I said yes it hurts so he looked at me and said well now you know how I feel when you do it.
October 30th 2013. Nichole past away in a hospital in Nebraska.. I was so shocked.. So was Chris and kayla.. It was so unreal.. Why us? What did we do to deserve this?

And so ends my parents chapter