𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

- y/n's pov -

- y/n's pov -

i got home and unlocked the door after that VERY long first day of school.

"what a crazy first day...how tiring." i said quietly. after i said that, i heard my mom walking down the stairs.

"how was your first day?" she said with a smile.

'wait a damn minute... i know i did NOT just see a smile on my mother's face. oh god what's about to happ-'

"sweetie are you hungry?" my mom said, interrupting my thoughts.

"yeah i am. do i need to cook again?" i asked.

before i knew it my mom slapped me across the face.

"you are late. plus i'm cooking dinner this time, you're in luck. the food will be ready in a hour." my mom said sternly.

'what 😃 the 😃 fuck 😃 just 😃 happened 😃'

i quickly ran upstairs to my room, mainly because i didn't want to deal with her.

as soon as i got into my bedroom, i flopped on my bed.

'i haven't even checked my phone since lunch.'

i got out my phone, and decided to go on instagram.

when i did i saw i got some new followers.

i had around 600 instagram followers.i wasn't even popular in school, so i don't know why so many people followed me.

i ended up scrolling through tiktok a bit, and came across a video of a couple dancing on a beach.

'i'm so touch starved & lonely it hurts'

after about 5 minutes of sulking, i decided to take a shower.

my shower thoughts were....weird to say the least.

'that guy with the deep voice i heard earlier...god his voice is just so fucking hot-'

'wait how does the water cycle never stop...never mind-'

'imagine if i got a boyfriend...imagine </3'

after a VERY long shower, i changed into to some comfy clothes. when i got done changing, i went downstairs and sat at the dinner table.

'i must have taken a while. oops 😋'

- y/n's mom's pov -

i already had the table sat for my daughter and i. i served the food and i sat down across from her.

"so sweetie how was school? it's your first day so i assume nothing too exciting happened." i asked.

"it was fine. i was late because i was watching the volleyball team practice, by the way." y/n said. i could also tell that she was smiling when she mentioned the volleyball team.

┌─────── °° ───────┐
time skip
└─────── °° ───────┘

- y/n's pov -

i felt like my mom was mad...she's always mad at me and for what? fan behavior tbh.

i decided to clean the house JUST in case she was mad bc i doesn't take any chances.

after 10 minutes i made sure the house was spotless, and it was.

it was already 11pm when i finished cleaning, so i decided to head into my room once i finished.

i saw my cat, kula, on my desk, drinking the milk i gave him.

i pet him for a bit before i decided to lay down on my bed.