𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐢

- sugawara's pov -

- sugawara's pov -

"are you hungry?" i asked.

"not yet, but we both are soaked thanks to the storm." they said. "we can eat later, then. do you have spare clothes y/n? you might get sick if you stay in those cold clothes." i said to y/n, concerned.

"i'm pretty sure i do in my bag! if you want you can go and change so you don't get sick, or whatever you do after practice. i'll just sit on the couch." they said while looking at me.

"okay thanks. also you can change in the guest room." i yelled while running up the stairs with my bags.

- y/n's pov -

after suga ran upstairs i let out a long exhale from holding my breath.

'god damn, no one told me that these wattpad moments were so stressful-'

i walked into the guest bedroom to change.

i changed into some black shorts with a white stripe on each side, white socks, and a large f/c oversized shirt.

after i got done changing i went and explored the guest room. it was big and it had a bathroom.

i decided to use the time i had while suga wasn't around, and i took a look around the bathroom. it was pretty big.

i decided to clean myself up a bit while i was there. i didn't want to look bad.

'don't get too happy y/n, you're only staying here until the storm is over.'

i came out of the guest bathroom, i exited the bedroom and sat on sugawara's couch.

after a few minutes of going i pinterest i decided put the tv on. i scrolled through tiktok until i saw sugawara come down the stairs.

- sugawara's pov -

after i got done doing what i needed to do, i saw y/n sitting on the couch,  on their phone.

i sat down beside them on the couch and asked "you hungry yet?"

"i guess." they replied.

i decided to make some f/food and we ate at the table.

"this is really good, sugawara! you should be a chef!" they said with a laugh. "thanks y/n!" i also laughed at their joke.

after we ate, we checked the weather and it said that the storm wouldn't be over for a few hours.

'just our luck, huh. would it be rude to send them to their house, or not? i'll wait a bit longer...'

- y/n's pov -

once the movie started i heard thunder. i jumped, feeling scared.

'this is so embarrassing, but it's not like i can help it. 😃'

"are you okay y/n? i didn't know you were that afraid of thunderstorms." suga said, concerned.

once we waited for the storm to stop (it didn't btw), we just settled on watching a movie.

the storm was still going on so i tried to fall asleep to distract myself from it.

'i want cuddles right now...god i'm so touch starved.'

i fell asleep soon after the movie started.

┌─────── °° ───────┐
time skip
└─────── °° ───────┘

- sugawara's pov -

the movie was almost over and i didn't hear y/n say anything. "hey y/n- oh they're asleep." i said quietly. i should probably wake them up.

after the movie ended, i tapped on y/n's shoulder a few times to try and wake them up.

'i don't want them to get scared so this is okay, right?' i procrastinated on doing so to y/n. but i ended up laying y/n down on my bed.

after i woke them up, the storm surprisingly calmed down, and they left.

'finally, i get to rest.'