𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

- y/n's pov -

- y/n's pov -

after i put down my phone i decided to spend the rest of the night watching netflix and texting hinata. this is one of our conversations:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hinata!!
hey y/n! how's f/show going? i remember you mentioning it to me one day at lunch 😂
read at 1:33 am.

y/n <3
i'm crying. i just saw f/character die and i'm NOT okay. they were the best character in the show <\3
read at 1:33 am.

hinata!!
SPOILER MUCH OMG THANKS Y/N! I'M GOING TO BED NOW THANKS A LOT.
read at 1:34 am.

y/n <3
oops...sorry hinata. goodnight 😀🤘
read at 1:35 am.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after we texted i decided to go to bed. my cat, kula decided to lay beside me and we fell asleep.

┌─────── °° ───────┐
time skip
└─────── °° ───────┘

"beep. beep. beep." i heard my alarm go off. "SERIOUSLY?! I'M SO TIRED-" i started before coughing up some flower petals.

"well this isn't going any better..." i said quietly before rolling out of bed.

i did my usual morning routine and rushed out the door. thankfully i made it to my first class without being late.

┌─────── °° ───────┐
time skip to before lunch
└─────── °° ───────┘

"hey y/n." i heard kiyoko say while coming up to me.

"hey kiyoko. how did you get here so fast? you are on the other side of the hall and the bell just rang!" i said a little loudly.

"i walk fast. i also came over here to ask you if you wanted me to tell the volleyball team about your...condition. i told yachi not to tell anyone that you coughed so much in case she saw anything, i doubt she did though." she pointed to my hand, that was holding a few cherry blossom petals.

"maybe not yet. i just hope it doesn't get worse." i said in a raspy voice. "okay, whatever you say, y/n." she said before walking away.

i decided to get f/drink from the vending machine and sat down at my table.

"hey y/n!" i heard hinata say. "hiya! sorry for spoiling f/show for you.." i said quietly before opening the granola bar i managed to get this morning.

"it's okay y/n, i forgive you...i guess."

┌─────── °° ───────┐
time skip to lunch
└─────── °° ───────┘

i still coughed up some petals shortly after i ate. i hid them in my pocket.

"can you tell me why you have been coughing so much lately, y/n?" hinata asks me.

'damn you hinata.'

i quickly though of an excuse before answering him.

"u-um my throat has just been hurting recently...and i have allergies." i managed to lie to hinata.

i hated lying to him since us two has gotten pretty close since we just met.
after i responded to him, the whole table was looking at me.

"we just want to make sure you are okay." daichi said. i just nodded back in response.

┌─────── °° ───────┐
time skip
└─────── °° ───────┘

i was sitting beside kiyoko, away from hazel. she started to watch the boy's practice now, which resulted in me disliking her more.
she sat beside yachi though, and that made me feel better.

i couldn't control my coughing today, which resulted in me trying to get up to go to the bathroom, but i didn't succeed.

i ended up tripping and falling instead.

"you okay there, y/n?" yachi asks.

i coughed up a lot of flowers and a lot of blood. i was choking on one, which resulted in me coughing up some more blood.

coach ukai said i should go to the nurses office.

"i'll clean up the mess- later." i said while running to the nurses office.

long story short, when i got there i passed out, and the nurse called 9-1-1 for me.