𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

- y/n's pov -

- y/n's pov -

after lunch, i decided to go to the principals office and get my schedule.

like sugawara said, we wouldn't get to the morning classes so now, the afternoon classes were taking place. i found my way to the principals office and he gave me my schedule.

┌─────── °° ───────┐
time skip
└─────── °° ───────┘

'finally the last class of the day and it looks like it's math. well shit. just my luck.' it took everything i had in me not to sigh at this.

once i got into the classroom i saw a familiar figure. it was sugawara.

"oh, hey y/n. you didn't tell me you were in this class." he said. "well i just got my schedule a few classes back, so yeah. also thanks for showing me around the school earlier." i said with a smile.

"it's no problem. hey i know that it's your first day here and all, but you should come to my volleyball practice after school! you might make some new friends!" sugawara said.

'ACCEPT Y/N, ACCEPT!' a voice in my head said.

"sure. i'll need to stop at my locker before we go, though." i said. "okay no problem." he replied. a few seconds after that, we took our seats.

i decided to  just sit in a empty desk in the back, where i liked to sit.

meanwhile, sugawara was in the front. we were in the same row though.

┌─────── °° ───────┐
time skip
└─────── °° ───────┘

i got my stuff ready to go when i saw suga standing by the door of my classroom.

"ready to go?" suga asked. "yup! thanks for inviting me to watch your practice by the way. i don't want to be annoying so i won't bother you much!" i said nervously.

"no it's okay y/n, you aren't a bother." suga said while scratching the back of his neck.

after about 2 minutes of walking we reached my locker and we headed off to the gym. on the walk there we made small talk, which i was fine with. it was only a bit awkward.