Chapter Two

Second chapter already!? I KNOW I’M JUST SO EXCITED! Hah, well this was written by mwuah Emily :P

ENJOY! Video on the side is ‘One Song Glory’

----------------------------------------------------------------

Harry was sitting in the dim lit room, a few candles spread around for a little light. He was strumming random tunes on his guitar, trying to write a song. Zayn walked in, making Harry stop playing.

“I was gonna go try to fine Payne, wanna come?” Zayn asked, rubbing his hands together to stay warm. “I thought maybe we could all… Grab some dinner.” He suggested.

“Zoom in my empty wallet,” Harry looked up at Zayn and slightly rolled his eyes.

“Touché…” Zayn sighed and watched as Harry went back to playing his guitar. “Take your AZT,” he told Harry after a moment then walked out, leaving Harry alone with his guitar.

Harry strummed a random tune, “I’m writing one great song before I…” he sighed then stopped playing for a second only to play a different place of chords on his guitar until the tuning didn’t sound good. He tried it again then sighed when it still didn't work. Harry set his guitar down sitting for a moment then walked up to the roof of the building with guitar in hand, the door making a loud clicking sound.

He walked over to a box on the roof then sat on it, “One song, Glory. One song before I go, Glory. One song to leave behind.” He stared out at the dark, barley lit with stars, sky. “Find. One song. One last refrain, Glory. From the pretty boy front man. Who wasted opportunity.”

Harry thought back to when he was on a stage, younger.

One song, he had the world at his feet.

In the eyes of a young boy.

On the stage he looked into the crowd where a young boy, his dark hair styled in a messy quiff, his eyes shining as the boy smiled at him.

A young boy.

He thought of when they sat at a table after his concert having a drink, learning his name was Nick Grimshaw.

Find, Glory, beyond the cheap colored lights.

One song, before the sunsets.

Glory, on another empty life.

The boys eyes sparkled at Harry as they talked and laughed, and Harry smokes a cigarette.

Time flies, Time dies.

Harry got back to reality and stood up walking on the roof and walked to the edge, “Glory, one blaze of glory, one blaze of glory, Glory.” He looked out at the sky and held his arms out. He turned around and sat on the thick edge. “Find. One song. In a song that rings truth. Truth like a blazing fire. An eternal flame.”

Harry thought back to when Nick was buying drugs from a man.

Find. One Song. A song about love. Glory.

The two sat in an alley way as Nick brought a needle full of drugs and injected it into his forearm, Harry holding his hand.

From the soul of a young man. A young Man.

Harry walked on the roof more looking straight ahead, “Find. The one song. Before the virus takes hold. Glory. Like a sunset.”

He thought back to when Nick opened an envelope in a hospital, tears welling in his eyes as it said he was HIV positive.