Chapter Three

hello guys! Jordyn here, and I just wanted to thank everyone who liked the past two chapters! Oh and just in advance: This chapter contains boyxboy material and talks about girlxgirl, and even though you've already been told that there will be a lot of that in this story, I'm just letting you know that. If that bothers you, then this is not your kind of story. But anything, enjoyyyyyyy! :)

oh and the pictures to the side will REALLY help understand some stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♪♥♪Chapter Three♪♥♪

The next morning Zayn was in the kitchen drinking luke-warm coffee, leaning against the counter, when Harry walked in.

"Morning," Harry mumbled sleepily.

"Morning," Zayn said. He then placed his coffee onto the counter and walked over to one of the light switches. "Wait for it," He said, pausing a second before flicking the switch and the lights turning on, "We got power."

"Huh," Harry said, smiling slightly, "Merry Christmas."

The phone on the crowded desk than rang. As usual, Zayn and Harry screened the call, looking over at the answering machine.

Maybe Zayn should've expected to hear his mother's voice on the opposite line.

"Hello, Zayn? Zayn, are you there? It's mom!" The answering machine 'said', "We just wanted to call and say we love you and we'll miss you today. Cindy and the kids are here, we send their love. And uh... oh! I hope you like the hot-plate! Just don't leave it on when you leave the house and-" It then sounded like two people were trying to talk on the phone. "Let me talk to him," A man's voice said from the other line.

Zayn looked over at the answering machine, confused.

"Zayn," His father's voice said from the other line, "I'm sorry to hear that Perrie dumped you." Zayn looked at the answering machine, his eyes wide, "I say, c'est la vie! Let her be a lesbian!" Zayn shot Harry a death glare when he started cracking up "She doesn't know what she's missing! Alright, Merry Christmas." The people on the opposite line then hung up.

"You know," Zayn said, standing up from where he was sitting, "There are times when we're dirt broke, freezing, and starving and I think to myself 'Why the hell am I still living here?'... and then they call, and I remember." Harry laughed a little, shaking his head.

Harry then looked over at the window and noticed that something was written out on the frost.

"Hey, what's that?" Zayn asked as they both made their way over the the window.

'Christmas Breakfast? Just us two? -Louis

' Was written out on the window.

"The boy from downstairs," Harry mumbled, looking at the little message.

"Oh the dancer from the Cat Scratch Club?" Zayn asked. Harry nodded while running a hand through his curls. "Well you are going right?"

"No," Harry said instantly, shaking his head.

Zayn rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Harry."

Before Harry could say anything, door to the crappy apartment then opened. "Merry Christmas Bitches!" The all-too-familiar voice called from the opening.

"Payne!" Zayn and Harry called, walking over to their best friend who was setting down a plastic tub on the small table.

"Your keys," Payne said, throwing the spare keys to Zayn.

"Yeah, hours later!" Zayn exclaimed, "Where have you been?" He then hugged Payne, in which he winced in. "Are you okay?"

"Doesn't matter," He said then looked over at Harry.