Espionage

Eijiro's day is going splendidly. He  passed his math test, went out for ice cream, and even got to visit his moms! Now he was on his way to go visit his best friend, Bakubro! How cool is that?

What's even cooler is that he ran into that blonde kid from the sports festival on his way there! Yeah, he was rude, arrogant, stuck up, and probably rabid, but his quirk was manly as hell!

What was not manly, was the loud bang and yell that came from Bakugou's room when he got there. He could be in trouble!

Thank Nezu the door was unlocked.

"BAKUBRO! ARE YOU OKA- oh".

Eijiro's day was going splendidly. He passed his math test, went out for ice cream, and even got to visit his moms! Now he wants to cry.

~~

Monoma Neito is absolutely convinced the universe was after him. Sure he could be rude, but is psychological torture really necessary?

The first thing he'd seen once he'd entered school was Shinsou obnoxiously flirting with the electric kid from 1-A. Then as he was walking down the hall, the candy cane kid kept staring him (which, he didn't entirely hate. He was pretty cute for being in 1-A). Then at lunch, the grenade kid demanded he visits his room later. Then, when he was on his way to the suspicious room he ran into the annoying Tetsutetsu clone.

And the real icing on the cake was when they heard what was definitely moaning coming from the room, and the idiot beside him decided that the guy was in trouble and slammed the door open.

...

Monoma is 100% sure those two are brothers.

"Cher Nezu, pourquoi moi?"

~~

Izuku and Katsuki were living their best lives. They'd been so excited all day to get the reactions of two new people finding out about their relationship. They'd spent most of their day cuddling in Katsuki's room waiting for the next to victims to show up. They couldn't wait to see their faces.

Unfortunately, they had an inability to keep track of time and decided that they probably had enough time for some fun before they got there.

They did not have time.

~~
There they all sat. All four of them awkwardly staring one another down. Izuku was red like a tomato, half-naked and pinned under Katsuki, Katsuki looked ready to blow up the room if he weren't so shocked, Monoma looked lost, and Eijiro was on the brink of tears.

"That's so not manly Bakugou," Eijiro choked out through his near tears, "You're cheating on Zero with your brother ."

"Oh my. I knew 1-A was a mess. But, seriously? An incestual affair?" Monoma voiced.

"We can explain" Izuku squeaked, shoving Katsuki onto the floor "I promise! This is why we called you here,".

"To talk about your cheating?" Eijiro asked, face red with anger.

"For a foursome?" Monoma asked, face scrunched in disgust. He was into many things, but he was not into brothers.

"No! Neither of those things! Fucking perverts!" Katsuki scoffed.

"What he said. I promise there is a valid reason for this," Izuku pleaded.

"You've got 5 minutes before I tell Aizawa to tell Zero," Eijiro walked in, eyes narrowed. Cheating is SO not manly.

Monoma shrugged and followed him in.

"So, for starters, we're not brothers." Izuku said, "We've known each other our whole lives, so we just kind of unofficially share our parents. The documents Shouto saw in class were fake and meant to mess with 1-A,".

"Why would you do that!? Lying to cover up your cheating isn't manly!" Eijiro cried out in outrage.

Monoma sighed, he's already figured out what's going on.

"For fucks sake. I'm not cheating," Katsuki sighed, "I figured since I've already asked you to play such a big role in our wedding that you should know," Katsuki sighed and grabbed Izuku's ringed hand.

"Izuku is Zero, we've been dating for ten years, and I'm engaged to him,".

Eijiro buffered so hard his quirk activated. Katsuki took a picture.

"B-but you've been so mean to him!" Eijiro cried, "And, no offense Izuku, they're totally different! Izuku's never even said a swear and Zero twerks for fun!"

"Yeah. Both of those are fake. We've had bullying problems in the past, so now he just pretends to bully me. And, I've never been innocent. I grew up with Kacchan, so of course, his habits became mine and vice versa. I'm just a good actor," Izuku explained, fiddling with Katsuki's hand.

"So. What am I here for? I don't care for your relationship drama," Monoma butted in.

"Oh. We need your guys' help to fuck with 1-A," Izuku smirked. Monoma was listening now.

"Zu's been having the time of his life confusing the class with mixed signals. So, Eijiro we want you to spy for us and report back what the factions are doing so we can prepare accordingly,".

"And Monoma, we need you to date Katsuki," Izuku stated.

...

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. We're gonna train the hell out of you until you can dance and act like me and absolutely ruin Shouto's day. You'll get the added bonus of calling Shouta 'Shou-nii' and have access to a collection of Class 1-A finding out about Zero. You should see Shouto's face when he thought you were Zero," Izuku snickered at the end.

"He looked so dumb," Katsuki snorted.

"Is that why he kept staring me down? It was terrifying," Monoma shuttered.

"Probably. Or he's trying to court you with some weird mating ritual. I wouldn't be too surprised. He's convinced you're Zero and wants to marry Zero so good luck with that," Izuku shrugged, and looked toward Eijiro (ignoring Monoma's crisis), "So, Are you in?"

"What happens if I refuse?" Monoma asked, "I could easily bring this information to the factions. Maybe even post a video about this. I'd be the talk of the town,".

"Simple. You tell anyone and you die in a tragic accident," Katsuki snarled.

"Right," Izuku nodded, smiling, "I can see the headlines now 'Hero hopeful dead after a tragic quirk accident',".

"How sad. Can't believe they'll never find the body," Katsuki said, sadly.

Monoma had very little respect for 1-A, but he does know when his life is in danger.

"Alright. I'll help with your stupid plan. Don't expect us to be friends," Monoma grumbled, angrily stomping out of the room. How could he get played by 1-A rats?

"So... I take it I have no choice either?" Eijiro asked nervously.

"No, No you have a choice," Izuku waved his hands dismissively.

"It's just that only one of those options leads you to survival," Katsuki finished.

"Alright, I'll also help. But lying isn't manly,".

And thus, the Bakudeku faction gained two (unwilling) followers.